Tints - hate it or love it

WINKJ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like them if it's not drug dealer style.

On the Zed I'd just tint the back window dark (to match the black roof) and leave the side alone.

My truck is dark grey and has a factory dip tint, I really like the look of it and it really doesn't darken the interior nearly as much as film does.

I personally like them if it's not drug dealer style.

On the Zed I'd just tint the back window dark (to match the black roof) and leave the side alone.

My truck is dark grey and has a factory dip tint, I really like the look of it and it really doesn't darken the interior nearly as much as film does.

i ve got tints on my sunset.....they were done before i was the owner but have to say i love em...rear and rear quarter windows are pretty dark but door windows are lighter.only problem is when reversing at night i fined i need to drop the windows to see better in the door mirrors...hope this helps :teeth:

i ve got tints on my sunset.....they were done before i was the owner but have to say i love em...rear and rear quarter windows are pretty dark but door windows are lighter.only problem is when reversing at night i fined i need to drop the windows to see better in the door mirrors...hope this helps :teeth: