Worst Friday morning ever - *pics*

Marios

We have all been there, and I feel for you.

In the cold light of day I know that words can't make you feel better exept echo what all but one have said.

You are alive!!

And the last thing you need are folk stating the obvious when the wounds are raw. There is always one:(~

Recon there will be a fight for spare parts!

Thenoname

Gutted for you mate - I know it doesn't help much right now, but as others have said the main thing is that nobody was hurt and the metal box around you took the worst of it!

Hope you get a good outcome from the insurance claim, and enjoy looking for a replacement.

Yep ABS fail.

Sorry but I would say it sounds more like it was driver error, as in you were probably too close to the car in front.

I am sorry to see your car like that but lets not have any BS.

+1,

Too fast, Too close, Wet roads = Worst Friday morning ever. On a plus though, glad everyone is ok.

Yeah thanks everyone.

Started the shopping already looks like it will be BMW, maybe a 335 or maybe a M Sport.

Did want to get a 370z but its just not practical anymore :bang:

Special thanks to Trackpig for being a true gent as well!

Yeah thanks everyone.

Started the shopping already looks like it will be BMW, maybe a 335 or maybe a M Sport.

Did want to get a 370z but its just not practical anymore :bang:

Special thanks to Trackpig for being a true gent as well!

So sorry to see your car in that state but good to hear you're ok.

I'm not making any judgements about what happened since I wasn't there, but as a general observation from someone who only passed the driving test a year ago and still has the advice about the old two second gap ringing in my ears, I am constantly amazed by some of the high speed tailgating I see. My driving is far from perfect (made a bad mistake on a busy roundabout yesterday in fact) but I try to always leave a good gap between me and the guy in front if I can. Let me repeat, I'm not judging your situation - just making a general observation about what I see. :thumbs: