Out cruise' in the TT zed this afternoon..

djtimo

Picked up a glide track for my DSLR the other day and wanted to take it out for a play!

I have also had a few comments asking for a onboard video with no music so I took the gopro out too for a little spin!

I've pulled the video as I don't want to attract any unwanted attention! Ill have a new video up soon though thats better anyway! lol.. :)

Cant wait to get to the meets next and get some new video footage!!

:)

first video of yours Ive watched. Usually the music blasts out and I switch it off :lol::thumbs:

LOL...Thanks man, i Know my music taste is not for everyone! ha.. Ill make a few more videos in the future with out songs in (or maybe just calmer music!)

[mod edit: this forum does not tolerate slander towards another forum, or the language you used. Lexx]

ahhh, my bad! :blush:

in slightly better language:

i dont see why really nice people off other amazing forums get annoyed/moan about videos that get posted up just because they slid it a bit, and put their foot down to show what the TT can do. everyone presses the loud pedal now and again surely? otherwise we'd all drive hybrids as our only cars.

(this ok? :teeth: )

:thumbs:

[mod edit: this forum does not tolerate slander towards another forum, or the language you used. Lexx]

ahhh, my bad! :blush:

in slightly better language:

i dont see why really nice people off other amazing forums get annoyed/moan about videos that get posted up just because they slid it a bit, and put their foot down to show what the TT can do. everyone presses the loud pedal now and again surely? otherwise we'd all drive hybrids as our only cars.

(this ok? :teeth: )

:thumbs:

Ask the guy on PH who got locked up for causing death by dangerous driving - the police used posts and vids from his forum accounts to prove he was an irresponsible driver.

As a member of a forum when you sign up there is a huge set of rules and a disclaimer. Which you have to accept before being allowed to become a member.

As such, if you cannot abide by them either leave or keep quiet and don't moan about it (this isn't aimed at you, it a statement about forums in general)

Guys if you don't want the video on here would you like me to remove the link? I though this would be ok on here? Not out to start an argument or get into whats right and wrong etc?

Just a bit of fun thats all. :)

Hey mate! :)

Set the video to unlisted and PM me the link! ;)

Guys if you don't want the video on here would you like me to remove the link? I though this would be ok on here? Not out to start an argument or get into whats right and wrong etc?

Just a bit of fun thats all. :)

Hey mate! :)

Set the video to unlisted and PM me the link! ;)

Hi Ray, sub my channel and ill set it back to public in a few days! Gonna have some really smart videos soon as i get my mate with the GTR to come out and play :blush: