Stay safe you guys..........................

glrnet

Never mind tonight :lol: I have trees in the garden that are basically horizontal now - its meant to be peaking around about now and tailing off during the late evening.

It took me two and a half hours to get home this afternoon as the Bridge is shut so had to go via Perth through a hailstorm the size of grapes :headhurt:

Is crazy loud out there :dummy:

so a normal scottish start to the winter then.

i was always told that scots were born with a permanent 45 degree bend in there ankles so they can walk into the wind better.

And they eat their first born :surrender:

and even the ladies are bearded and drink pints :scare:

i was always told that scots were born with a permanent 45 degree bend in there ankles so they can walk into the wind better.

Only if they're boys :p

and even the ladies are bearded :scare:

that's just to stop their meat curtains freezing over :lol:

I'm in preston and its picking up a bit here.

Stuck at work till 10 pm so missed the worst of it, just a tad too windy considering im not in my heavy areodynamic z instead ive got a highsided brand new tiny i10. I may blow away like a leaf going home, well once all the lorries are off there sides blockin the dam roads!

Ach Linda's Leon was fine on the 0.4 mile run to the local Scotmid, two bottles of Cotes du Rhone at £3.99 each, batons hatched, bearded lady on nightshift, might even toss a caber later, well after shouting at the telly when Question Time is on :teeth:

It's only a bit of Spring weather :p

Ach Linda's Leon was fine on the 0.4 mile run to the local Scotmid, two bottles of Cotes du Rhone at £3.99 each, batons hatched, bearded lady on nightshift, might even toss a caber later, well after shouting at the telly when Question Time is on :teeth:

:clap::clap:

The 'flatmate' is stuck on the other side of the bridge so its just me, some Montepulciano and Fergus - but had to shut the shutters incase the windows come in :lol:

:clap::clap:

The 'flatmate' is stuck on the other side of the bridge so its just me, some Montepulciano and Fergus - but had to shut the shutters incase the windows come in :lol:

Poor Gary!