Massive syringe

SteveW

Hi folks,

Quickie, anyone know where I can get a massive syringe for changing the diff fluid?

Obviously don't wanna spend loads.

Biggest I can find on eBay in cheap plastic and in the chemist is 100ml.

Even 250ml would be better, ideally 500 would be best I reckon.

I have seen some glass 'rectal thermometers' but at £50 no chance, lol.

Cheers

Steve

Try that bloke who was using cement and superglue for arse,oops,sorry buttock implants,think he used large syringes! :teeth:

:lol::lol:

I was gonna suggest your local Vet's...... I am sure they will use big one's for the odd Cow or Bullock :scare:

Try that bloke who was using cement and superglue for arse,oops,sorry buttock implants,think he used large syringes! :teeth:

:lol::lol:

I was gonna suggest your local Vet's...... I am sure they will use big one's for the odd Cow or Bullock :scare:

Think they use a large syringe for the cows after collecting the bulls semen with a bucket :scare:

:lol: loving this thread however I wasn't looking for tips on how to inseminate a cow or large animal.

How I missed that sealey one on eBay I've no idea I must have looked through hundreds of syringes!!!!

Thanks folks, by the way checking out the vets may well be a good shout ;)

Obviously for inseminating the diff and not the local wildlife!!!

Hi folks,

Quickie, anyone know where I can get a massive syringe for changing the diff fluid?

Obviously don't wanna spend loads.

Biggest I can find on eBay in cheap plastic and in the chemist is 100ml.

Even 250ml would be better, ideally 500 would be best I reckon.

I have seen some glass 'rectal thermometers' but at £50 no chance, lol.

Cheers

Steve

Its rough and ready, but if its just to put the oil in the diff why not an empty plastic bottle with a bit of plastic tube taped in the top. You might loose a few drops but its a cheap fix. ;)

I use a pela oil pump. Very handy for this sort of thing, cost me 45quid I think from machine mart. I mainly use it when im doing oil changes on cars, but you can use it for pumping any liquid. Certainly had my moneys worth out of it with the amount of mates cars I service.