Farewell to my Z and All!!

jerry3167

:byebye: Dear ALL,

This is the saddest week for me as I have sold the Z (going tomorrow Sunday) and have to get a car that is more practical and fuel economic for the needs of my buisness! :surrender:

I have very fond memories of organising some really great meets and making some great friends along the way, the guy getting my car will be a very lucky guy with my Z...04 plate bought 3 years ago with 21034 miles, now with 32500 miles ONLY, oil changed every 3K miles or earlier, never tracked, ragged, or drifted ;) and those of you who have seen my Z in the flesh will know how clean and spotless it always is! I WILL MISS IT SO MUCH

I would like to thank everyone for all the help and advice given during my ownership, and perhaps one day another Zed will find its way into my care.

I will be putting up a BIG sale thread very shortly with some very nice Bits below are some of the things:

CARBON ENGINE COVER

NISMO CARBON SHIFT KNOB

NISMO OIL CAP

NISMO RADIATOR CAP

BREMBO REAR STANDARD BRAKE DISCS (used)

POTENZA RE040 X 2 8-9MM TREAD (nearly new)

HEL STEEL BRAKE LINE KIT (brand new)

POLISHED INTAKE PIPE

Z CENTRE CAPS FOR RAYS WHEEL

EIBACH WHEEL SPACERS 25MM X 4

FACELIFT REAR LED LIGHTS

Jerry :byebye:

If you never drove the car really, never ragged it what fun did you get from it? Its a Nissan i think people forget what they are driving sometimes/quote]

I had "fun" in it in my own way! You dont have to drive it in the manner you suggest to have fun? its served me very well!

If you never drove the car really, never ragged it what fun did you get from it? Its a Nissan i think people forget what they are driving sometimes/quote]

I had "fun" in it in my own way! You dont have to drive it in the manner you suggest to have fun? its served me very well!

I was only busting your chops mate. :)

You was on here alot when I first joined up but not so much. I always remember the pictures of you when your car was being dynoed :thumbs::lol:

I am a Zedless drifter and feel your pain, still struggling daily not driving my zed, it cuts deep :byebye:

That position was open for me Dave :blush:

Hope you will be hanging round here with the rest of the Zedless, they might even make you a Mod now you don't drive one anymore :lol:

Sad day indeed Jerry, you made the meets like the dyno and Chilli days very enjoyable. Hope you do stick around and when the business is a raging success, we'll see you in a 370z perhaps :teeth:

For those that didnt get to see Jerry's dyno thread first hand, I hope he doesnt mind me linking it - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=27465

:byebye: Jerry - haven't seen you on here for a while and thought you'd managed to get away with not selling. I think a few of us are having to really justify keeping such gas guzzlers when fuel is so ridiculously expensive :wacko:

Good luck with the business :thumbs: