Neilp Build thread-- " NOS.... I Need NOS!!! "

Neilp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neil mate, you sound like Joy when she's been to Tesco's:- Me, "we didn't need any chesse" Joy, "It was 2 for three and it's really good value" :lol::lol::lol: Didn't need it but had to have it :D

Vik it was too big a bargain to miss lol!

Hahahaha G, I know mate! You dont even want to know how much I spent in one night on the forum :lol: Too many good deals :lol:

Hahahaha G, I know mate! You dont even want to know how much I spent in one night on the forum :lol: Too many good deals :lol:

I do :blush:

For the Mods pleas add this to the chat button -

Warning !!!

Entering 350z-UK Chat can seriously deplete your bank account!

I do :blush:

For the Mods pleas add this to the chat button -

Warning !!!

Entering 350z-UK Chat can seriously deplete your bank account!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

MISSUS= :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

ME = :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye: BUT :yahoo::drive1:dance::#1:

No, no, no, that cage looks terrible mate and it will get in the way as you get in and out, you'll always have to wear a helmet or get that ugly padding put on etc etc.

Don't worry I know someone that will take it of your hands, just get it ripped out! ;)

O well worth a try :lol:

Jealous of that cage mate and it looks better than I thought - re-spray has brought it up like new B)

She's looking good mate - not long now and you'll be back behind the wheel :thumbs:

No harness bar on the cage?

That's just a minor detail, I understand Neil has a load of gaffer tape, and will ensure he's properly taped in before any journey is made :thumbs:

BTW......Looks great Neil B)

No harness bar on the cage?

Its in progress at the moment. The original idea wont work so back to the drawing board.

Frightening how much i've spent. I worked it out earlier today with chris on the phone. Closing in on 9k since august :scare:

Bargain, no price on smiles :)

Thats it mate, she'll be a bundle of fun when finished.

All the lightening of the body is being done after I get her back, along with pf rotors etc I have laying in my garage :thumbs:

The car was on the dyno today with the haltech and gained another 20hp at the hubs and is now running 282 @ the hubs n/a without the bottle :yahoo:

Don't know if the link will work http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc6/440253/581/10150729960318899_52872.mp4?oh=3d6aa10a22a2095d468e2df32ce6850c&oe=4F621A00&__gda__=1331829248_d0bed03ce3695fd3d237ea4d822b22ce

To put numbers into perspective. It ran 305.5hp @flywheel on rs dyno, this map ran 245@ hubs on ame's dyno.

After the haltec fitted it ran 265hp at the hubs on a normal dyno pull and 282@ hubs on a step by step dyno run.

So it has gained a massive amount of power from When it originally ran 305.5 @ flywheel on rs dyno lol