Neilp Build thread-- " NOS.... I Need NOS!!! "

Neilp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is one mahooosive rear wing Neil. Do you have an adequate front splitter to counteract that :scare: for its will gereate more DF that you have lost in weight and then some ;)

The zed in the pic has rear diffuser sideskirt/aprons and a barely visible front splitter with i suspect are all in balance and therefore creates Df without too much drag.

You really want somthing that is match or developed on the car and as such APR could provide a one stop solution. Both GT 300 and 500 series wing combine with their front splitter or similar eg Stillen should be perfect.

See this link for some general APR info.

http://aprperformance.com/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=45

Sent you a Pm ;)

That is one mahooosive rear wing Neil. Do you have an adequate front splitter to counteract that :scare: for its will gereate more DF that you have lost in weight and then some ;)

The zed in the pic has rear diffuser sideskirt/aprons and a barely visible front splitter with i suspect are all in balance and therefore creates Df without too much drag.

You really want somthing that is match or developed on the car and as such APR could provide a one stop solution. Both GT 300 and 500 series wing combine with their front splitter or similar eg Stillen should be perfect.

See this link for some general APR info.

http://aprperformance.com/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=45

Sent you a Pm ;)

Cheers for that mate! :thumbs:

There will be something done up front aswell but need to get an aerosync bumper to butcher as I don't wanna butcher the genuine nismo one. Need to do cooling ducts for the brakes also

The Facebook video link I put up a few posts earlier shows the entire operation including the machine gun purge kit. Havent put the nozzles on display though, but may for show use and showing off like a knob

Hi mate looking very nice has the zed been mapped with the nos. :thumbs:

Not yet mate, the ems has to go in first and then that will be the final thing...

Been having a nosey at your monster ! I absolutely love your car mate! What size is your nos bottle (looks huge and very shiney). Was gonna steal your dash when I saw it lol :cloud9::lol::thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

A little addition to the car.

I swapped, with another member, my scorpion / nismo y-pipe combo for a 6 month old buddy club system. It was very pleasurable day out at my missus dads garage removing the buddy club off Colin's car and fitting the new scorpion system(courtesy of scorpion warranty) and nismo y-pipe. I must say that when Colin was driving away his car sounded sweet. It was one of those bitter sweet moments where I stood wondering if I had made the correct decision. I know I have as the scorpion was causing some issues tuning my car as there was too much exhaust back pressure due to the 2.5" centre section so I cannot wait to get it onto my car and hear how she sounds :) .

Anyways.. cut to the chase, Colin I look forward to seeing you again maybe for a run or when you come up to track your car for the first time ;) I'm sure you will love it :thumbs:

This is the system I got off Colin. It does need a quick polish but the bits you can see are in top condition

a4c96cfd.jpg

b615b84b.jpg

a7d4f52e.jpg

88456d0b.jpg

Bizarre bungs, which have double silencer bits.( which will be tucked away unless track don't let me on due to Decibel levels :lol: )

4cd1c884.jpg

Will post up the pics ones fitted and sound with the decats and no bungs :thumbs:

Bet you cant wait to get it on and start playing :)

Tell me about it mate, thats 6 months she's been away. Should be ready soon although the carbon bits might not be on for another few months while I wait on a front splitter and rear wing. Dont want to drop all the weight out it without the wings in place to help the cars balance

I was down at Silverstone (well....Whittlebury hall again) this weekend and I really wanted to go see your girl Neil but I was in an Audi TT for the weekend so kept my head down :lol: i mean would you turn up at AME in one of them? :lol:

PS ... darling that wing is :scare: can't you find something prettier?

Lol vik I love that wing, it's a man sized wing! :lol:

You should have went round and had a nosey! Your a women, you can still drive a tt without looking a tad gay :lol:

I'm looking at apr wings also, going for apr front carbon undertray wing and possibly the apr 500 type wing. I really want the vortex one though :cloud9:

I think my wrap may be coming off also :scare:

• 2 weeks later...