Late introduction - Hi :)

Hi Everybody

Im Dom , been on here for a little while now and only starting to actively post recently since i am now the owner of a Z ( From last week ! ) Iv posted a few active topics already and even attended a mini meet with a few other members so far and will be as involved as i can :thumbs:

Now onto the important bit , Cars ! . My Current Car is a 2006 Gun Metal Nissan 350Z with GT Pack , Previously i have owned 2 Citroen Saxo's and a Subaru Impreza ( Council estate's wet dream in know ) the Subaru was rapidly depreciating and due to the fact it was heavily modified engine wise and full days driving session i blew the bottom end so once repaired i sold it and went back to my unsold saxo for a few months before buying the Z.

The Z has been family owned since new and kept garaged with a low 24,000 Miles , Its now going to be my Daily drive but depending how it goes on petrol i might get a work run around as well if i can afford it.

While my Dad owned the car it was exclusive for a while , then a few others started popping up here and there so to make it a bit different we both started looking at body kits and settled on a Top Secret Performance V2 Kit , later fitted by Nissan it still looks great today.

Iv a few plans for it myself , iv got a double Din DVD unit ready to go in once iv worked out all the leads i need and plan to add some spacers, colour the wheels black and add an induction kit for some noise . Id love a Nismo exhaust especially after hearing a few at the meet but cant justify the money they command now so will leave it at that for now :)

Anyway enough typing now , Heres the Pics !

Saxo :

df70552f-1.jpg

Subaru :

HPIM1303-1.jpg

350Z :

129e1612.jpg

• 3 weeks later...