Hens Teeth!!!

Mrzed

Probably been through this forum time and time again but been trying to locate a Vertical Tonneau cover for the zed now for a few months.....found one on fleabay the other day at Brian Leighton Garages and negotiated a knock down price of £50. Ot was a BNIB and was chuffed until he changed the buy it now price on ebay and someone else pipped me to the post :angry::angry:

Most annoyed especially with BLG but these just aren't produced anymore and can't find a bugger anywhere..... Any advice would be good. :wave:

http://www.requestonline.co.uk/350zTonneaus :shrug:

or coil yourself up like a spring ready to pounce on the next one that appears in the FS section :lol:

One of the first things I bought for my Zed was one of those handmade tonneau's and i was really unimpressed. A piece of cheap board with badly fitted vinyl that looked cheap and nasty. I didn't even last a day before i took it out :thumbdown:

So coil up ready to grab a genuine one :thumbs:

Mate he's good but he doesn't do miracles, well not in stock and :notworthy: good to go anyway :D

Alex, as you have everything in stock, do you have some fairy dust that i can buy to turn my merc into a zed :lol::lol::lol::lol:

PLEASE :bounce:

I have both new and preowned in stock.

Genuine Nissan.

PM if I can help you further.

Alex. :)

WHY NOT :shrug:

Mate he's good but he doesn't do miracles, well not in stock and :notworthy: good to go anyway :D

Alex, as you have everything in stock, do you have some fairy dust that i can buy to turn my merc into a zed :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Genuine Nissan.

:pmzmanalex::lol:

Genuine Nissan.

Nutta....... :lol:

quote="glrnet"]:pmzmanalex::lol:

Genuine Nissan.

Cardboard + pencil + MDF + hacksaw + leather or vinyl to cover it = tonneau :)

:thumbs: your one looks like it does the job nicely!

Cheers mate.

Really not bad for the £40 I paid for it :)

The idea of paying 120-150 for the same thing but that you also need to drill into your car to fit seems foolhardy by comparison, in my opinion..

When I first joined this site and had my first Zed, there used to be a scaled plan of how to make your own. I did it with great success, but have been looking for the plan ever since I got my 2nd Zed and its nowhere to be found

Bump, I'd like to get my mitts on this too...

Cardboard + pencil + MDF + hacksaw + leather or vinyl to cover it = tonneau :)

:thumbs: your one looks like it does the job nicely!

Cheers mate.

Really not bad for the £40 I paid for it :)

The idea of paying 120-150 for the same thing but that you also need to drill into your car to fit seems foolhardy by comparison, in my opinion..

They used to be around £70-80 brand new and they look a damn sight better than a piece of MDF covered in vinyl or Alcantara :lol:

Husky has one for sale at the moment on ebay and zmanalex usually has them in :thumbs:

Edit: I was talking pish - Husky's is the horizontal one :wacko: