If someone had a gun to your head....

deank93

If someone had a gun to your head and you had to lose the Zed in favour for another car, what would it be and why?

I think I'd be torn between a 255 Clio V6 and an Evo Tommi Makkinen. Both are as rare as hens teeth, turn the heads of those in the know and by all accounts stunning drivers cars....and throw a few quid at the evo and your looking at some serious performance :D

I seriously considered an Evo TM edition before buying a Zed, but the 400 yard service interval put me off.

I would probably throw a glance at an XKR or even a TVR! Guy off here, Ian, sold his Zed and bought a Ford Focus ST, now tuned to silly bhp and very quick :thumbs:

I seriously considered an Evo TM edition before buying a Zed, but the 400 yard service interval put me off.

I would probably throw a glance at an XKR or even a TVR! Guy off here, Ian, sold his Zed and bought a Ford Focus ST, now tuned to silly bhp and very quick :thumbs:

The wife put an stop to me getting a Tommi...i think i need to part ex her to be honest....I've still got the itch and I'm sure I'll scratch it next time around but you right about the service intervals, 4500 is a bit mental however like my Zed it would be a third car so it would be racking up miles too much.

TVR would be very nice and huge fun until service time, I've always lusted after a Cerbra....if i went fast ford I'd have to go Focus RS rather than ST....as much as i like them i think of them like the boxster in that it considered the poor mans 911.

I'd probably spin round Jackie Chan style, take the gun and blow their brains out. If they shot me in the process I'd press restart, load the last saved game and try again.

Either that, or go for a noble.

'go for a noble' sounds rude.

Tough call and the source of much advert trawling! I'd say Z4 3.0 coupe, Clio v6, Megane R26 + cash to fettle, or a 968 Sport....or maybe a V8 M5....the list could go on but I don't think any provide the all round package that the Z offers for the money.... B)