Am I the only 0ne

wesmin

A Zed modified with a bit of restraint can look beautiful. Some that are covered in plastic tat look appalling, but as long as the owner is happy then that's all that really matters.

I've found that as I've got older I've gone from modifying cars to make them look pretty to modifying them to make them drive better. I guess a lot of people do the same when you look across not only this board, but others too. Personally I love the clean lines of the Zed coupe without bits on, whereas the ragtop can do with a bit of help in places.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now a Zed Dedicated, how do I become a Zed veteran like my hero NeilP B)

look mate, your being a complete knob now and picking. I have tried to ignore you. At 62 years old I think i'd have something better to do that sit on a car forum annoying people. You're being a tool now

A Zed modified with a bit of restraint can look beautiful. Some that are covered in plastic tat look appalling, but as long as the owner is happy then that's all that really matters.

I've found that as I've got older I've gone from modifying cars to make them look pretty to modifying them to make them drive better. I guess a lot of people do the same when you look across not only this board, but others too. Personally I love the clean lines of the Zed coupe without bits on, whereas the ragtop can do with a bit of help in places.

Your zed was awesome. Very clean and to the first glance looked very normal, but to the trained eye it was very subtley different.

Some cars look awful I must agree. The only kit I would ever have on a zed is something that looks simple and looks as though it could come factory with it.

I miss my Zed :(

Cheers for the comment Neil, much appreciated fella :thumbs: I won't wax lyrical over yours again as I've already said in the past it's my favourite Zed ever right now and we don't want to start rumours :cloud9::lol:

I miss my Zed :(

Cheers for the comment Neil, much appreciated fella :thumbs: I won't wax lyrical over yours again as I've already said in the past it's my favourite Zed ever right now and we don't want to start rumours :cloud9::lol:

;):lol::lol::thumbs:

Maybe a poll survey would make for interesting reading...just for fun.

1 - Standard body and wheels

2 - Very light body mods and aftermarket wheels

3 - Full on kit, paint and wheels

Not sure how, or if there is the facility to post one on here.

look mate, your being a complete knob now and picking. I have tried to ignore you. At 62 years old I think i'd have something better to do that sit on a car forum annoying people. You're being a tool now

Whats happened since I have been away! :lol:

Ahhh he is 62. That explains it. :lol::lol::lol:

Jesus This threads been on fire since I last looked! lol

Who cares about resale value? I bought the car for me, I modded it to my tastes. Why should I care what the next owner will think of it?

Agree with this! :thumbs:

Purely based on aesthetics the perfect looking Zed for me is:

Aerosync bumper or standard with lip and smoothed

Nismo skirts

Chargespeed rear

Nismo V1 spoiler

Volk SF challenge wheels

There's a member called Urban4 and his is as near to perfect for me. Or Clarkies, his was always my favourite as well.

:cloud9:

Sounds similar to ian's car aswell lol

Nismo skirts

Chargespeed rear

Nismo V1 spoiler

Volk SF challenge wheels

There's a member called Urban4 and his is as near to perfect for me. Or Clarkies, his was always my favourite as well.

Any pictures anywhere?

Nismo skirts

Chargespeed rear

Nismo V1 spoiler

Volk SF challenge wheels

Both awesome Zeds :cloud9:

Now thats a personal comment time for Cragus to spend a week in the wilderness if this forum treats all equally

Now thats a personal comment time for Cragus to spend a week in the wilderness if this forum treats all equally

Look mate, give up and let it drop.. nobodys interested in you acting like a prepubescent school boy.

Too much going on here. I'm off to look at golfing holidays in fuerteventura ...

Too much going on here. I'm off to look at golfing holidays in fuerteventura ...

That makes you sound like the 62 year old :p

:lol:

Seriously .... Its a favourite past time for me. Especially with my computerised golf trolley