**FS** Azure 2006 59k Miles UK GT Facelift

Wasso

Okay this may come as a surprise at it feels kinda odd creating this thread, I almost feel like I'm standing on a cliff ready to jump! Not sure if this is the right move or not? Please note, that if the car sells I will be back :ninja:

So to my pride and joy, my love, my girl, my Suzie.... (This is so sad I wanna cry!)

The car is currently in modified condition and will be returned to stock, this will include all bodywork, suspension, rotars pads - everything (apart from the stereo which I'll leave in there (JVC 7" DVD, with Bluetooth and Steering Controls).

Year - 2006 (56)

Mileage - 59,000 - which will increase but not much, in fact it will hardly move over the next 2 months.

Service History - Full with receipts

2 Keys

Owners 3 Previous (I'm the 4th)

TAX currently 2 months left

MOT 12 months

Price £11,250

The car in my possesion has done 30k in 2 years, mostly to meets and shows and driving daily to work. Oil has always been maintained and no expense spared when coming to repairs, which there have been hardly any. The car will be laser aligned on 14th October 2011, including SuperPro Lower Compression arm bushes. SuperPro ARB bushes were fitted last week, and they don't compromise ride and improve stability in the corners. The bodywork has a number of stone chips, although these will be corrected before sale at my cost. The car will be fitted with either the wheels currently on the car - powder coated in Anthrecite which are spotless, or standard oem can be installed which will reduce the price by £250. Tyres are currently worn and probably not a worthy selling point but if required I can replace these prior to sale.

The windscreen was replaced 3-4 months ago and is clean and chip free. The interior has a couple of wear and tear marks, but nothing worth noting for this year and mileage. Car has never been involved in an accident of any type, all panels are straight and true. The car has been detailed by yours truly with the utmost care and attention. The car is cleaned EVERY weekend using the finest products and is swirl free and has received two clay treatments in the last 12 months, one being just last weekend with a polish and double layer of Dodo Juice SuperNatural.

Drivers seat bolster is a little worn, but nothing dramatic. I'll see about restoring this before sale. So it comes with all usual mod cons as you'd expect with a UK GT, which includes the Nissan Satnav. This is of course the facelift GT 2006+ so it comes with the nice leather pieces on the door cards and footwell, upgraded headlights and LED rear lights.

Not too sure what else to put, as this will be the 2nd car I've sold in 11 years! :scare: So if I've missed anything please ask away!

Oh and for all you vultures out there, I'll be doing a part out list later. The bodykit won't be sold I'm afraid.

Here's some pics of the car now, and how it will look when returned to OEM.

1a1a6f55.jpg

IMG_4626.jpg

IMG_4623.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

How she'll look - ignore the previously marked alloys as they are the now repaired alloys.

(Doesn't she look boring below..... :yuck: )

12.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Please get in touch via PM if you are interested :thumbs:

If anyone feels that I'm doing the wrong thing to slap me, as this Jury service must be doing something to my brain!! (Heck I just pressed the "submit" button! :byebye: )

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Ian don't do it. I thought you were only joking when you said "time to sell" on the 2 engine blown thread. All the time & love you have spent getting the Zed how you want it. Surely it needs a trip around the Ring before being moved on.

Doogy - reason for sale, I've seen something I like :disguise:

Marzman - interior pics I'll sort tomorrow cheers for that. Replacing her with something more powerful. Dubs on Nuts taken price to follow in separate thread, although it's hurting me to write this, I feel like I'm losing my live of my life.

Bigsigh - I know, I love my Zed and it's taken a load of money out my bank, but there is a reason I need to sell her and move to the next level.

Macca - I know it's hurting me really it is, but the horizon see's power.

Graham - I have a plan, whether it's a good plan or not will be exposed in the future but hopefully not too far away.

RichT - that's correct the bodykit won't be sold, also the front rotars and pads as they will be needed. So yes a new Zed will be born.

Cragus - I can't say (it's not on eBay Coldel :lol: )

Already had Bennett on the phone shocked horror what am I doing :lol: Jayne has already given me clearance to proceed, but it all depends on getting my Zed sold (can't call her Suzie anymore as I'll cry)

I've been thinking seriously hard about the proposition to own a Twin Turbo Zed or my pride and joy. Every night and morning I have changed my mind and the thought of losing my girl is unbearable. Should I, shouldn't I, but it all boils down to the demon inside, but I just can't do it.

So this for sale thread is no more.... (sorry Suzie I could never let you go - what a soppy sod I am)

I've been thinking seriously hard about the proposition to own a Twin Turbo Zed or my pride and joy. Every night and morning I have changed my mind and the thought of losing my girl is unbearable. Should I, shouldn't I, but it all boils down to the demon inside, but I just can't do it.

So this for sale thread is no more.... (sorry Suzie I could never let you go - what a soppy sod I am)

:hug:

What a gay thread. :ban:

And what a gay post. Constructive and opinionated as always!

:dots:

Your the one who posted a For Sale thread and then 10 posts later your not selling and are in love with 'Suzie' again = Gay Thread :p

Proper attention whoring thread :lol: