Hello

Just thought I'd finally say hi, I've been lurking for a couple of months as I read up on Zeds.

I've finally decided to start hunting one down after I noticed prices starting to decline. I've started looking for a 04-06 GT preferably in black with Sub 55k on the clock.

Today I found a GT4 [in black] (No. 88) for sale at a dealer with 55k on the clock but the price was far more than any of the examples I've been looking at.

So the burning question, is a GT4 worth the ~£2400 price difference bearing in mind it has nearly 10k more miles than some of the models I'm looking at or would I be in a position for some serious bartering?

Anyway, Hi :wave:

Welcome Along :wave:

A £3.5K price difference is quite a lot if you ask me.... but depends on the condition and history of the car. Have you got a link?

I now know I bought the wrong colour car :lol:

Just realised my typo with the price its £2400. Anyway heres the Link. Can't see them dropping it to within my ideal budget though, looked at their cars before, they don't like to budge on price very much.

Welcome :thumbs: . Out of interest, what is your budget?

I'm aiming for ~£8-8.5k, that's not to say I wouldn't happily spend less if something comes along. Lots on auto-trader going as low as £6.5k at the minute.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

11k/12k is about the asking price for a GT4 with that mileage, this is down considerably from earlier in the year.

The dealer has it as number 86 (86 is a black GT4 by the way) but i think this is number 88 as you say.

I have a record of this GT4 for sale in December 2010 with an advertised mileage of 55000, worth checking out if you are looking to buy.

What does a GT4 have that a normal GT doesn't :wacko:

Only 176 UK GT4s.

100 Kuro Black, 76 Ultra Yellow.

Raised RPM redline from 6600 to 7000.

Revised Pistons and Camshaft.

Remapped Exhaust timing.

+ 20 BHP on standard GT to 300BHP.

Unique five-spoke Rays Alloys.

Limited Edition numbered plaque.