Hello from Aberdeen

Hello,

I currently have an e46 M3 Which i have modded a little i love the beemer to bits. I have just desided to sell her to my brother :byebye:

So currently i am in the market for a change of car. I quite fancy an early/imported 350z. I worked for a Nissian dealership when these cars first came out and i have always liked them since.

So i thought i would say hi. I am sure i will be pick your brains for hints and tips of what to look out for.

Many thanks Richie B :teeth:

Welcome. If you're needing any advice etc there's a few of us up here to help :)Welcome. If you're needing any advice etc there's a few of us up here to help :)

Cheers man,

thanks again folks.

as for my bugget I would like to keep it as low as possible to be honest. I am thinking around 6-7k for an early import do you think thats possible? The reason i am selling my M is because i just bought a house with out selling my old house first and I still have 10 months finance on the M to pay. My brother has been after my car for a while, so i am selling it to him clearing the finance and leaving myself with ~£6k to play with but i will make it up a little if i have too.