New wheels

Ruddles

Finally received my new wheels Thursday last week, got them fitted Friday and rolled today. After a good clean they're looking fantastic, going in for alignment tomorrow...there's a temptation to lower it further though! :teeth:

Varrstoen 2.2 9.5 et12/10.5 et12 in custom colour.

Tyre's are new Vred's 245/35/19 & 275/35/19

001.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

021.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

Thank's for all the positive comments guys, appreciate them!! :thumbs: I'm very pleased with them!

@ Coldel - They're on my "to-do" list....and so is the front bumper :surrender:

@ Wasso - Cheers matey, hopefully the garage tomorrow won't dial out the camber setup too much :lol: I'm nearly due my spats too, they've taken a whle, but can't moan as they're being primed and painted for free! :teeth:

Brilliant choice on those wheels :thumbs: Looks amazing.

Obviously all personal taste, but i wouldn't lower it any more, looks just about perfect. B)

P.S where did you get those Vreds from? I've heard they are just about the best alternative to bridgestones and Michelin, but i can't seem to find any, i've tried my local fitters and Black circle as well as Camskills.

Thanks to all again! :thumbs: Good to have a fair few thumbs up from people who know more than me about wheels, fitment and stance...which is just about everyone :lol:

I'm lowered 20mm currently and the tyres I got from Camskill and The Tyremen; they had deals on both sites for the Vreds and were cheaper than anywhere else, £700 all told.

Cool nice one, you'll have to join up on the next meet which will poss be a static meet with food so that we can have a gander at your evolving beauty :thumbs:

Certainly, will have to put the overtime on hold for a while (ever feel like you're running yourself into the ground! :lol: ).

Slowly but, surely that's the way! Oh and I definitely won't get the g/f to distract you whilst I replace our bumpers! ;)