Newbie from the Drift community

Hi guys and gals.

thought i would introduce myself before i bombard the forum with pics, projects, tech questions and mindless drivel.

After many many years saving and working hard i finally got a 350z. Unfortuneatly the previous owner ( short time member on here ) lied his ass off about the car and subsequently on the way home from a 9 hr round trip the Z over heated in traffic due to the fans not working !!!! aparently its never happened before until i found a thread on here dated 3rd august :angry:

Anyway hopefully no terminal damage has been done from him driving the car and letting it get hot ( 100% done it a few times as the water that came out it on the way home was crystal clear with no hint of green or pink antifreeze, plus it was very clean ) and if its all fine and dandy then let the money pit build begin

so hi and hello from me7

edit - lol it turns out i did one of these back in 2006 !!!!! well im here posting properly now :)

Guys, I should warn you now, this guy is very diseased and also quite retarded. If you see him just throw Haribo at him until he goes away, DEFINITELY avoid close proximity/conversation/looking for too long at him at all costs. :scare:

Welcome Mikey, this place is a bit more civilised than DW, you might notice a slight difference ;):D

Guys, I should warn you now, this guy is very diseased and also quite retarded. If you see him just throw Haribo at him until he goes away, DEFINITELY avoid close proximity/conversation/looking for too long at him at all costs. :scare:

Welcome Mikey, this place is a bit more civilised than DW, you might notice a slight difference ;):D

HAHA took you long enough to find me on here and i fecking LOVE haribo :thumbs: .Cant believe Ive been a member on here almost as long as i have on DW :scare:

Oh and im not sure i can do civilised and sophisticated might not fit in :headhurt:

Welcome to the forums!

Your experience reminds me of a mate of mine who was all set to buy an car last year. He asked me my opinion and I said I thought that the car didnt look right. We did a bit more checking and found the car on a forum and checked the sellers posts. Transpired the car was an accident write off which the seller had repaired (badly) himself and put back on the road. Needless to say my friend walked......

Welcome to the forums!

Your experience reminds me of a mate of mine who was all set to buy an car last year. He asked me my opinion and I said I thought that the car didnt look right. We did a bit more checking and found the car on a forum and checked the sellers posts. Transpired the car was an accident write off which the seller had repaired (badly) himself and put back on the road. Needless to say my friend walked......

Yeah I should have dug more but he drove fri

Falkirk to Manchester to do a deal lay week but my old corolla it out before the deal so he drove back to Falkirk then drove to Liverpool Saturday. I asked him twice if it had an issues with over d heating, using excess oil, loosing water , clutch issues and he said it was perfect. Got there car was fine was fine driving back apart from some lol things which didn't really mind until I stopped and boom

I figured it was a relatively new car so didn't think to do the usual checks but ya kinda don't when it's managed a 240 mile journey and got there ok

I bumped into a nice fella in Halfords in Slough a few weeks back and recommended this site as he was a drift racer and was after a 350z to race...

...oh and :welcome:

Lol there lots of " drift racers " around.

I'll be using this for play play skid days at mallory park. I use to drive for team green in bdc but after a decent accident which knocked me out but I finished 7th overall after only doing 3 of the 5 rounds last year. Still sort of in team green jut don't compete and can't go to rounds due to work :(