New Jag!

Sarnie

that is very nice indeed! Theres a lot of good stuff coming out of gaydon recently - and a supercharged V6 in a smaller lightweight package, plus a little electric engine to quell the enviromentalists. guesses on the price? im pitching at £75-80k...

starting at 50k :)

If an Aston had sneakytimes with a 370Z, that'd be the result I reckon.

Beautiful car, let's just hope it's more sports than GT.

Looked at the article before reading any of the comments, and that's exactly what I thought!! :thumbs:

+1 - but didnt an Aston designer join Jag not so long ago when the Jags started to look like Astons?

Looks great - hope they can deliver on the price front - I can see a specced up one going for a lot more than £50k considering all the Alu parts it has and nicities in the cabin etc.

I'm sure I read that Nissan/Infinit have a similar auto gearbox that they've mated a leccy motor to for the same kind of effect as this and its "KERS".

The new jlr cars are very nice looking indeed. my problem with the brand has never been its looks though, which rival anything else in production imho. JLR need to invest just as much into reliability and removing a swathe of dealerships that do not offer the service that should come with such a car. Hopefully they can shrug if the old man image in time too which will help with the silly depreciation that jags have.

They will need to tweak their pricing imho too as the evoque for example has stupidly high prices for the size if the vehicle. Because of the depreciation on jlr vehicles you can have a nearly new vogue for the price of a new rr sport, a nearly new rr sport for the price of a new evoque, and so on.

That c16 will have some competition from the Alfa 4C in the looks/power department, but its definitely in the right direction for Jaguar. :thumbs:

And yes im still on the road trip :lol: