My Zed respray is now finished! !PIC HEAVY!

SteveRS

As many of you may know i sent my 350z to RT-Performance a few weeks ago for a full respray in its original colour, Chilli Red.

Pics anyone?

Some pics from RT Performance

DSC06251.jpg

DSC06255.jpg

DSC06254.jpg

DSC06252.jpg

DSC06237.jpg

DSC06229.jpg

DSC06234.jpg

DSC06232.jpg

And a few that i took once i got it home.

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Absolutely love it! :yahoo:

Edited by Steve 350z

That looks absolutely fantastic, you must be very pleased.

Must admit I was getting a little sea sick turning my head this way and that trying to look at the initial pictures lol.

Mate your car looks great, they've done a brilliant job there :#1:

Very nice! one of the rare cars that isn't a Ferrari that still suits bright red... now you need to get paint protection film!!! :blush:

Jelly of your rims too! My respray was MOST of the car excluding roof and tailgate. Will hopefully have a rival thread going, but for Azure ;)

Having my paint protection done tomorrow.. will hopefully get some nice piccies up of the process and application of it for you all to see! Deffo should consider it Steve!

Looks like they did a good job but you cant really tell as the paint is very fresh. If they did a bad job you will see in a month or so if there was any dirt/dust trapped under the paint work.

Wanna give us a rough price of how much you paid.... ;)

Wow! Looks brand spanking new! Nothing like having your car freshly painted is there. I remember the last car I had resprayed, it was mint, not a mark on it. Then I was driving along following a lorry, and he cant have been looking where he was going, as he veared off the road onto the verge and his wheels threw up all sorts of gravel and stuff all over the front of my car. The front bumper looked like someone had been at it with a shotgun. :(