R35LEE - delivery issue - pending resolution.

RICHIERICH

Im putting this post on here because im cheesed of with this guy! constant phone calls and I have also contacted site admin to resolve with no success!!! :rant::rant::rant:

Item paid for and not received several months later!! makes mockery of this site!!

Regards Rich

Admin note - title changed pending resolution between parties

Not being funny here guys, but Im a fairly regular user on here and havent heard anything about Lee dropping off - bearing in mind there was a smiley with his name on it until recently, should there not be a bit of information on whatever the issue with him is/was/will be :shrug:

Youve effectively endorsed his business until quite recently, whats changed?? :shrug:

Not being funny here guys, but Im a fairly regular user on here and havent heard anything about Lee dropping off - bearing in mind there was a smiley with his name on it until recently, should there not be a bit of information on whatever the issue with him is/was/will be :shrug:

Youve effectively endorsed his business until quite recently, whats changed?? :shrug:

wondering that myself too

+2

I'll defend him and offer a limited explanation.

Lee is the CEO of Falcon engineering, a succesful engineering firm that takes on multiple large contracts from large oil companies. Lee also owns Falcon performance a very successful garage of exceptional standards and widely recognised as one of the best performance car garages in the north proven by the customer base of very impressive and rare cars. Lee also tries to help people on this forum with parts. Unfortunately, like all of us the forum has to come second to our real jobs.

i know Lee personally and I can say that he is an exceptionally kind and generous person. As such he has a big problem with not being able to say "no" to people, if you need help he will try his absolute best to be there. Sadly though it takes its toll on him and he can't be everywhere at once. We all ask him to slow down and not take on so much as he will and has made himself ill from going 150% all the time.

Helping with parts on the forum has had to go on the back burner for him so he can concentrate on his business. He wants to help people and therefor tries to take on the odd request here and there but like most people when they are so busy things fall through the net. It's a shame he hasn't had the chance to come on here and make an announcement of sorts as to how busy he is. He never made any real money on parts and just enjoyed helping people out.

I'm not trying to say it's alright for the OP to wait that long for parts, but try and get across that Lee isn't trying to steal your money and run. I'll try and get hold of him now for you and get it chased up.

Hope that helps (and lee doesn't kill me for writing it :blackeye: )

Stuff

None of which is an excuse for poor service. If you're too busy then you don't offer that service, full stop. Not contacting people when they've paid you good money is completely inexcusable. :thumbdown:

I don't know Lee, and I've never dealt with him at all, but I've heard more than enough to ensure that he would never see a penny of my money ever. There's a lot of good guys on here who really make an effort with regards to sales, and sometimes they don't get enough of the praise they deserve.

i know its not good whats happened but im sure lee has a good reson behind the problem. yes i would be annoyed if it had happened to me but these things can happpen sometimes.

iv met lee at the wales meet and he is a very nice guy and like husky said he is the sort of guy that will help if he can i could tell that straight away.

I'll defend him and offer a limited explanation.

Lee is the CEO of Falcon engineering, a succesful engineering firm that takes on multiple large contracts from large oil companies. Lee also owns Falcon performance a very successful garage of exceptional standards and widely recognised as one of the best performance car garages in the north proven by the customer base of very impressive and rare cars. Lee also tries to help people on this forum with parts. Unfortunately, like all of us the forum has to come second to our real jobs.

i know Lee personally and I can say that he is an exceptionally kind and generous person. As such he has a big problem with not being able to say "no" to people, if you need help he will try his absolute best to be there. Sadly though it takes its toll on him and he can't be everywhere at once. We all ask him to slow down and not take on so much as he will and has made himself ill from going 150% all the time.

Helping with parts on the forum has had to go on the back burner for him so he can concentrate on his business. He wants to help people and therefor tries to take on the odd request here and there but like most people when they are so busy things fall through the net. It's a shame he hasn't had the chance to come on here and make an announcement of sorts as to how busy he is. He never made any real money on parts and just enjoyed helping people out.

I'm not trying to say it's alright for the OP to wait that long for parts, but try and get across that Lee isn't trying to steal your money and run. I'll try and get hold of him now for you and get it chased up.

Hope that helps (and lee doesn't kill me for writing it :blackeye: )

+1 with what John has said. I have nothing but praise for Lee..he is a good bloke and my ownership of the Zed would have been hell if not for Falcon Performance. He is up most nights working away with the oil rig sides of things and he is not a breaker as such. There is always two sides to a story..would be nice to hear both sides of the story :thumbs:

I have nothing but praise for Lee..he is a good bloke and my ownership of the Zed would have been hell

Agreed, It was Lee that stepped in when my car needed fixed and took a big hit himself to try and salvage the siituation caused by a crap trader. I didn't know him at the time and he didn't owe me anything yet he did it anyway.

It's not acceptable to be waiting that long but its not malicious.

Chaps, if this was an isolated incident then I can promise you that there would be a large degree of sympathy towards Lee as we all know that we have lives outside of the Zed scene. Sadly, this is far from an isolated case which is why I personally have zero sympathy.

+1 with what John has said. I have nothing but praise for Lee..he is a good bloke and my ownership of the Zed would have been hell if not for Falcon Performance. He is up most nights working away with the oil rig sides of things and he is not a breaker as such. There is always two sides to a story..would be nice to hear both sides of the story :thumbs:

Thankfully Lee has little to do with the day-to-day running of Falcon. They do seem to be a very good garage.

Chaps, if this was an isolated incident then I can promise you that there would be a large degree of sympathy towards Lee as we all know that we have lives outside of the Zed scene. Sadly, this is far from an isolated case which is why I personally have zero sympathy.

+1. I have to say as nice a chap as he is (which he is a very nice chap), he should not be taking monies off members unless he is going to supply the required parts in a timely manner. Saying you will get parts and not doing so is forgivable if no money has changed hands, but taking money and then not supplying anything is not.

I don't know Lee either but it seems rather poor show to allow a thread publically bashing a trader to remain unlocked :snack:

Wasnt long ago certain members wanted trader feedback threads - both good and bad ;) In this case I beleive Lee has had every opportunity to sort out the problem, but maybe it wasnt a high priority. This thread might be the way that it gets highlighted so that the OP can either get his goods or his money back.

I don't know Lee either but it seems rather poor show to allow a thread publically bashing a trader to remain unlocked :snack:

It was back in May he apologized for not being able to spend time on here and address member's queries and from his lack of posting that situation appears to persist. So lets see his answer and then the question of locking the thread can be reviewed.