Looking to buy a 350z towards the end of the year

Firstly, Hello! I'm new to the forum and joined simply as i'm in the early stages of considering the purchase of a 350z.

Secondly, I wondered if anyone could give me some pointers of what to look for and where. I know this is a fairly open question but any help would be hugely appreciated as I dont have a huge budget.

Budget: circa £8k

Not toooo fussy on colour (prefer the Azure Blue or the GM Grey) and would prefer to avoid an import.

I wouldnt be doing a huge amount of miles in a year, I would estimate around the 7-8k mark (if that). Please feel free to ask me anymore questions as im new to this!

Thanks all.

Welcome !

What I would remind you of is that the running costs of these cars are pretty high, especially with rising fuel costs etc. I would remind you to keep this in mind when budgeting for a car. There seems to be alot of people buying these days because the cars are getting cheaper and they don't realise the upkeep and costs of replacement parts etc.

On a more encouraging note these are pretty solid cars and very rarely throw up any major problems. Wear and tear is the only issue with higher mileage cars for clutches and exhausts etc.

Happy Hunting :thumbs: