Are these common to any particular Z?

MidnightRacer

so I was routing through a 350 at a breakers today and came across this material mesh cover for the rear section of the boot. (much like a tonneau cover but for the top)

covergk.jpg

Just wondered if these are common? My import didnt have one but its definately OE looking at the fixings. Needless to say its now fitted to my car.

I was under the impressions these were standard on all UK 350's built after 2004 but may be wrong.

As mentioned I know these are ludicrously expensive and certanly three figures so at £15 that is a bargain.....i'll take 3 please :lol:

Yeah I thought it a good idea to get the fixings too although it wouldn't have been impossible to drill a few holes in the stock one to make it fit. :thumbs:

I wasn't brave enough at the time to get the drill out! :blush:

Yeah I thought it a good idea to get the fixings too although it wouldn't have been impossible to drill a few holes in the stock one to make it fit. :thumbs:

I wasn't brave enough at the time to get the drill out! :blush:

yeah fair point... although I now have a spare jdm one if you ever decide to have a go and fook it up!