Any Musicians?

Jay

Bagpipes, pink oboe guitar and I can tinkle with a few others but don't play them proficiently.

:lol: Wow craig I've never seen a pink one before ;)

And I thought that film 40 year old virgin was pure fiction....

....I'll show you one if you want ;):lol:

lmao :lol::lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bagpipes, pink oboe guitar and I can tinkle with a few others but don't play them proficiently.

:lol: Wow craig I've never seen a pink one before ;)

And I thought that film 40 year old virgin was pure fiction....

....I'll show you one if you want ;):lol:

:blink::blush:

:lol::lol::lol: oh you made me cry Craig :lol:

Gary doesn't look too happy though :scare:

Here we go

I have

Epiphone Zakk Wylde Bullseye Les Paul (my favorite)

Dean VMNT Dave mustaine signature V

Fender 89 Stratocaster Pewter (Very nice)

Dean CFH Dime from Hell

Jackson Performer

Taylor 110CE Acoustic ( lovely)

Dean Daytona E (for sale)

Tanglewood 12 string

Hustler acoustic (my very first guitar now 30 years old, piece of crap but I love it)

Crafter Bass

And yes I can play them all at once!

• 3 weeks later...

I was backstage at the High Voltage festival couple of months back. Mike portnoys drum kit is very pretty close up B)

A couple of pix of my fave Bass. It's a Warwick Streamer in custom finish. NICE. I have a Warwick $$ and a Washburn NT too but hardly touch them since getting the streamer :#1:

Used to play the drums only got to grade 4 then stopped to concentrate on gcse's and havent played since :(, regularly have moments where i wish i still played or had a kit to mess about on (or somewhere to go to mess about on a set).

one day when i have my own house i may get another kit.

Just stumbled across this thread so thought I would show off my guitars. I've got 2 acoustics, Eko ranger 12, which my dad bought in 1972 or thereabouts, and a Takamine electro acoustic. I also have a Hohner electric bass, which I only really play for recording purposes. Below are my electric guitars. At the back, Thinline Telecaster, '69 model with the single coil pickups. Gibson Les Paul Studio and then at the front, my pride and joy (do I love it more than my zed? Tough call!) is my PRS Custom 24 Artist Pack. Sorry for the poorly lit iphone pic.

IMG_0172.jpg

I'm more of a singer than a guitarist actually, I'm decidedly average on the axe. I just purchased myself a Neumann KMS105 microphone if anyone is interested in that kind of thing. It is a beast!

• 9 months later...

Just wondered if we have anyone musical here and if so what do you play etc.

I've played the guitar since I was 8, but only really started taking it seriously when I started working full-time when I was 18. Unfortunately by then I had forgotten how to read music and I missed out on a lot of those years of being able to pick stuff up quickly as children do, so I could have been a little better than I am :headhurt:. I solely play acoustic guitar (fingerpicking and the like) and never plug in an electric guitar any more... I also like collecting guitars and have bought & sold a few nice ones over the last few years. I have started to try and teach myself to play the harmonica as blues can be good fun to play & record but it is a lot harder than I thought it would be :lol: and need to find time to really sit down and practice.

So who plays what? We show off our cars so now show off your instruments (no pun intended!!! :lol:).

Bagpipes and guitar here mate. What acoustic guitars do you have? If it's a Taylor I might be a little jealous.

I have a Taylor 12 string ;) I have way to many guitars at the moment... need to thin them out a bit...

IMG_0340.jpg

Top left - right: Taylor GA8-12, Jimmy Moon 000-3 Custom, Stonebridge GS22-CM, Yamaha NTX

Bottom - K Yairi Baritone (BEADF#B)

I was on the hunt for a baritone for ages, they are really rare in the UK and except for buying a custom made one (which I could never justify for a baritone) I was giving up, then the K Yairi popped up on eBay and I bought it there and then :teeth:.

Used to play saxophone (alto) at school

Took up guitar at 21

Have a fender telecaster (mahogany) like the George Harrison one in the "get back video"

Also have a takamine semi acoustic in blue g series

Never played in a band though, never enough time

I've got a Taylor Big Baby - cheaper end of things but it does the trick.

Epi Les Paul Standard in trans Blue too :cloud9:

I have an epi custom les Paul in White B):lol: wish I could afford the real thing lol

A 12 string Taylor - meh - I couldn't be arsed tuning that :lol:

My wife bought me a Fender acoustic guitar as an engagement present, I took some lessons, got three lessons in and broke my hand in three places playing football...it still resides next to my wardrobe and hasnt been out the case for two years...

piano here.. people heard me play very badly while very drunk at lakes :blush: poor performance on my part, its amazing how slow your body reacts to what your mind is telling it to do when under the influence of jack and jaeger haha :lol:

piano here.. people heard me play very badly while very drunk at lakes :blush: poor performance on my part, its amazing how slow your body reacts to what your mind is telling it to do when under the influence of jack and jaeger haha :lol:

I still have the videos ;) I am open to bribes :teeth:

He's actually very good :thumbs: