Were Off.........................

DoogyRev

The decision has been made to bugger off to Vancouver..... one way B)

flag.gif

As a family we have been discussing it for a while, Mrs DoogyRev has family over there, so instead of discussing it we are going to do it instead....... very excited :yahoo:

Not planning to actually go until the youngest has completed his GCSE's next year.... so I will be here for a little while longer. :clap:

Unfortunately that means my beloved Zed will have to go :surrender:

spacers_20-25-02.JPG

........ but will be looking to get another Zed once out there :cloud9: . I am however under strict instructions to get the Mrs something first :p ...............

Dodge-Ram_ad.jpg

Anyhow, just thought I would share the news :yahoo:

Congratulations and all the very best to you both. Canada is lovely, would love to end up there sometime, great country.

You will be missed in the milltek posse but still plenty of time for meets and beers to celebrate.

Great news :thumbs:

Don't know about you Will but I plan on meeting him in Vancouver :teeth: Hire a Zed, have a mini meet over there, sorted :drive1:thumbs: Oh, and some beers aftrewards :drunk::thumbs:

Congratulations and all the very best to you both. Canada is lovely, would love to end up there sometime, great country.

You will be missed in the milltek posse but still plenty of time for meets and beers to celebrate.

Great news :thumbs:

Great news for you and future Mrs - sounds all good and someone here will be lucky enough to get your ZED as well :thumbs:

Only downside is having to put up with Graham visiting you out there reeling off all the latest mods he has done (that he said he wouldn't) :lol:

Vancouver....good choice :thumbs: . Looked at Canada a few years ago but after studying various things didn't fancy a 6 month long winter every year ;) . However, Vancouver isn't like the rest of Canada, it has a very similar climate to The U.K, rains a lot in the winter but summers are much sunnier than over here and you get the chance to explore the rest of Canada in the summer too :thumbs:

Pete

Hope all goes well, don't think you will need anything from me but I can put you in touch with two of my canadian suppliers when your out there... :thumbs:

That would be great :notworthy: I already have a list of visitors so I am sure they can sneak a few bits in their suitcases. I would rather purchase from people I know and trust :thumbs:

:byebye:

I want to live in Canada too!!!!!!! Take Carla and me with you!!!!!!

You are both more than welcome :#1:

We will even take Husky as well, but he will have to be sedated in the cargo hold with Amber the Rotty :lol:

Carla actually did the emigration test thingy to see if we had enough points.........apparently not.

To be considered apparently we'd need to be strapped to a moose and covered in Maple syrup or some such initiation. :thumbdown:

Carla actually did the emigration test thingy to see if we had enough points.........apparently not.

To be considered apparently we'd need to be strapped to a moose and covered in Maple syrup or some such initiation. :thumbdown:

You need 67 points to get in, depends who you put as the primary. we have 78... not including family that live there (that counts for 10 points. :blush:)

There is a list of 29 jobs (that change) they will gain you access pretty much immediately.... we are not on the list. Also if you can get a job offer before you apply that will gain entry and accelerate the process.

If your up for adoption let me know :lol:

You need 67 points to get in, depends who you put as the primary. we have 78... not including family that live there (that counts for 10 points. :blush:)

There is a list of 29 jobs (that change) they will gain you access pretty much immediately.... we are not on the list. Also if you can get a job offer before you apply that will gain entry and accelerate the process.

If your up for adoption let me know :lol:

I'd probably get a million points for being an Oil and Gas Engineer especially when I have quite a bit of heavy oil experience.

Congrats to you and the family :drunk:

A friend of mine moved out to Vancouver island a couple of years ago and absolutely loves it, he's not coming back.

Another friend went out a few weeks ago to visit him and said it was stunning, so much space but doesn't think a zed is the ideal car out there :lol: