Would I be hated forever if...........

Ricey

Hmmm :wave:

pretty impressive Rich :thumbs:

come on hugh; you might as well post yours up and trump us both its not like your aston is lacking really is it :lol:

Those with the big stuff are usually over compensating for something :p

yep a lack of money and sleep :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on hugh; you might as well post yours up and trump us both its not like your aston is lacking really is it :lol:

We could probably add ours together & not come close :lol:

If I added my van & R34 together I still wouldnt match the jag :headhurt:

got some add on coming soon that will push it close to about 450bhp and what make sme laugh is that to get the extra 80 bhp will cost me less than a grand :lol: i would have had to spend 3 times that on the zed to make a third of that gain on the zed :shrug: i have been converted to FI i must say. its the only way to go. ;)

got some add on coming soon that will push it close to about 450bhp and what make sme laugh is that to get the extra 80 bhp will cost me less than a grand :lol: i would have had to spend 3 times that on the zed to make a third of that gain on the zed :shrug: i have been converted to FI i must say. its the only way to go. ;)

:lol:

I've got some parts in my wardrobe with a 450bhp target in mind, I just need to order a downpipe & I'm sorted. Not quite as cheap as yours but a damn sight less than the Z :D

:lol::lol::lol: If I knew the stats I would post them ......... all I know is that performance is .......... erm .........

ADEQUATE

and in answer to Ricey's original question - no, certainly not by me :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol: If I knew the stats I would post them ......... all I know is that performance is .......... erm .........ADEQUATE

i'm making some guess on your car, but if its a DB9 V12 volante auto 2 dr, then these are your rough figures

Engine Size = 5935 cc

Cylinders = 12

0-60 mph = 4.9 s

Power Output = 450 bhp

Valves = 48

Torque = 570 Nm 420 lb-ft

Top Speed = 186 mph

:lol::lol::lol: If I knew the stats I would post them ......... all I know is that performance is .......... erm .........ADEQUATE

i'm making some guess on your car, but if its a DB9 V12 volante auto 2 dr, then these are your rough figures

Engine Size = 5935 cc

Cylinders = 12

0-60 mph = 4.9 s

Power Output = 450 bhp

Valves = 48

Torque = 570 Nm 420 lb-ft

Top Speed = 186 mph

I've an idea top speed is restricted to less than the coupe to prevent the roof blowing off :lol:

Drove past a Boxster tonight and I found myself looking at it more fondly but I've given myself a big of a reality check..........I cannot have 12 cylinders and 7 liters with only 4 seats sat on the drive - I forgot I'm supposed to have a car that can be used practically also.

I think what I'll do is flog the Lancer, tootle round in my doer'upper Uncle Fiesta for a few months (as I've still got the Zed to cover off any sports car urges) and have a think about what to do.

Its gonna need at least 4 seats I think...........unless I go 3 car crazy! You know what - if insurance and tax wasn't such a fricking rip off I probably would too - 2 sports cars and a mule.

Let the willy waving begin :lol:

engine Size = 3996 cc

Cylinders = 8

0-60 mph = 5.2 s

Power Output = 370 bhp

Valves = 32

Torque = 525 Nm 387 lb-ft

Top Speed = 155 mph

what is that like 50mph-90mph?

i have no idea of numbers, but thats around where the real kick is, basically if i'm cruising around 50-60 leptones and dump the throttle it just pulls like a steam train i think thats where alot of its power is, basically dropping a cog and flooring it for over taking.

Drove past a Boxster tonight and I found myself looking at it more fondly but I've given myself a big of a reality check..........I cannot have 12 cylinders and 7 liters with only 4 seats sat on the drive - I forgot I'm supposed to have a car that can be used practically also.

I think what I'll do is flog the Lancer, tootle round in my doer'upper Uncle Fiesta for a few months (as I've still got the Zed to cover off any sports car urges) and have a think about what to do.

Its gonna need at least 4 seats I think...........unless I go 3 car crazy! You know what - if insurance and tax wasn't such a fricking rip off I probably would too - 2 sports cars and a mule.

sell the 350? If your looking at other cars like the boxster then your Z isnt doing it for you is it? ;)

sell the 350? If your looking at other cars like the boxster then your Z isnt doing it for you is it? ;)

The Zed doesn't need to do it for him, so I doubt it's going to be sold.... ;)

:lol: I love the Zed to bits but I don't drive it that often really with it being Carla's car.......I just wash, maintain and generally care for it!

I just figure that even though I have the Zed as a 'sports car' I still can't deal with the fact that the Lancer costs me about £450 a month in loan and fuel........for a fairly uninspiring drive.

I've been thinking of the biscuit route and turfing the Lancer out for £8500ish......binning the loan off and getting something with a thumping great V8......given that I only hold a car for a year before I get bored it won't really bother me too much re the long term running costs.

:lol: I love the Zed to bits but I don't drive it that often really with it being Carla's car.......I just wash, maintain and generally care for it!

I just figure that even though I have the Zed as a 'sports car' I still can't deal with the fact that the Lancer costs me about £450 a month in loan and fuel........for a fairly uninspiring drive.

I've been thinking of the biscuit route and turfing the Lancer out for £8500ish......binning the loan off and getting something with a thumping great V8......given that I only hold a car for a year before I get bored it won't really bother me too much re the long term running costs.

TVR ;)

Pahahaha.........Its not his zed to sell :teeth: