Last gig attended / Last album bought??

Lexx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last gig Jamiriquai (for the Mrs) for me was project revolution:-(linkin Park and Jay z plus enter shikari and pendulum)

Last albums Halestorm: Halestorm, ABIII and Within Temptation ;the unforgiving ( downloaded all of them at the same time:p)

Last Gig: John Mayer - who was quite amazing.

Last Album: Probably Michael Jackson - Bad, I think I saw it on offer around Christmas time last year, needless to say the CD probably got scratched up and lost under the driver seat of my Audi.

Going to see Snoop this weekend though, can't wait :D time for some Gin and Juice!

I posted my last things on previous different thread but in the interest of keep this going my previous:

Last Gig (before last gig!) The Last Shadow Puppets

Last Album (before last album) The Tron OST (don’t laugh, its good enough for Top Gear. They have used tracks off it constantly the series so far!!)

:lol::lol:

a) The Wall... Rodger Waters at the NIA. The best LARGE gig I have ever been too. Amazing.

B) Loads of albums recently... new Cake album... but the LAST album was "*Shels" with "Plains of the Purple Buffalo" QUALITY album.

Last gig - Whitesnake (dissappointing - Coverdale just getting a bit too old now and not realising it !!). Upcoming gigs of Judas Priest and Iron Maiden hopefully will be a lot better. Also saw Roger Waters The Wall at O2 Arena London earlier this year which was extremely good.

Last album - Coverdale + Page - by Coverdale and Page no less !!! Haven't listened to it yet but hopefully should be OK

I heard somewhere that "Think Floyd" had played to more live people than Pink Floyd! :lol:

Did Pink Floyd mostly play to dead people then? :lol:

:p

All their original fans will now be in there 70's - So yes, you are probably right :clap::lol:

I heard somewhere that "Think Floyd" had played to more live people than Pink Floyd! :lol:

All their original fans will now be in there 70's - So yes, you are probably right :clap::lol:

Sorry that was a bit crass, we all have to work longer to get the pensions in these days!! :headhurt:

Last gig: Jimmy Eat World @ Forum, London

Last album: bulk order from cdwow with Defeater (all 3 releases), A Wilhelm Scream "Career Suicide", Menzingers "Chamberlain Waits", Prodigy "Invaders Must Die", Devil's Brigade (self titled), and finally Off With Their Heads "In Desolation" Phew! :band:

Doubt that, I had left school and had been working for a couple of years when "Arnold Lane" came out and I'm nowhere near 70 ;)

Pete

When I saw them in the early '90s most of the audience appeared dead.

Only gig I ever went to where I was told off (by some of the crowd) for smoking a joint and told to sit down by a security guard.

Rock n' roll...................... :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: