Going to collect my Zed in an hour! -now with pics

Will try and get some good pics up soon.

Need to start looking into some good lotions and potions to get it ultra sparkly. Unfortunately the valeters at the garage left it a bit streaky - still looks as sexy as hell though!

S.

Cheers all :thumbs:

Really want to get the Zed all shiny tomorrow for the first photoshoot! Blimmin valeters did a very half arsed job but then I know black's a very hard colour to maintain.

I'm thinking that I'll get the Zed booked in for a proper valeting/detailing sesh at the end of the month but 'til then I'm trying to think what's the best I can achieve tomorrow in a 2 hour window with whatever I can get my mits on from the local Halfords.

Incidentally, has anyone taken their Zed to CLB Valeting & Detailing in Wrexham? A mate's suggested it as his Dad takes his Vantage there and they're meant to be excellent.

S.

Mr Squee says that there's signs of oil in the air filter and I'm not to drive the Zed again 'til it's checked out tomorrow :thumbdown:

Hopefully nothing too sinister though.

S.

Never heard of oil getting on the air filter before :scare:

When you remove the upper plenum there can be a bit of oil deposited but I've not heard of it going the wrong way down to the air filter - the air sucks the otherway?

I think Mr Squee needs a telling off for not checking that before hand! :nono:

Nevermind - its tipping it down today anyways.

Hehehe, thanks Ricey. I'm taking it to a mechanic mate tomorrow for a good going over prior to taking it back to the garage later in the week where they're MOTing and replacing a couple of wheel bearings so I'm sure all will get sorted soon enough.

I managed to sneak off for a mini photoshoot earlier and here's a few pics:

10-JULY-01.jpg

10-JULY-02.jpg

10-JULY-03A.jpg

10-JULY-04A.jpg

10-JULY-05A.jpg

10-JULY-06A.jpg

S.