Me and my husband have over 900bhp between us.

Blackie

just over 400 at the mo the zed and my golf GT tdi. In the past though its been a bit more but always with just 2 cars. :teeth:

My car Power Michelles car Power total

Tomcat turbo 220 MR2 200ish 420

Evo 4 350 Fto 220 550

Sti 330 Celica GT4 270 520

Peugot 309Gt 140 uk impreza 405 540

Golf Gt 140 Zed 276ish 416

Last few years been stuck with company oil burner else it would have been more methinks :lol:

Oh and her mate and hubby are off up to Oban tomorrow so keep an eye out for a rather nice GTR :thumbs:

What/where the hell is Oban? :blink:

:ban: Mrs you are either as thick as two short planks and you shouldn't have a licence never mind a car, which I doubt you've got or you are just plain thick!!

I'm guessing you're the two short variety.

Top tip, stop breeding with relatives.

Oh and her mate and hubby are off up to Oban tomorrow so keep an eye out for a rather nice GTR :thumbs:

:ban: Mrs you are either as thick as two short planks and you shouldn't have a licence never mind a car, which I doubt you've got or you are just plain thick!!

Harsh George! :surrender:

No need to flame someone for not knowing where (or what) Oban is! I bet 90% of the forum members have never even heard of it.

Not everyone is well versed in Geography. Myself included. I have no idea where anywhere is south of Stonehaven. After that it's all 'Southern' to me. :lol::lol::lol:

You're a right old Oban! ;)

For a minute there, I thought this was my mrs badminton mate, she has just recently took delivery of a GTR Enhanced B) , and her hubby has a 911 B)

No idea what the total is there, but it must be close to 900bhp between them :thumbs:

Its about what you have got not other people, i have had a mate around with 600bhp single Supra so should i count that too? :teeth:

Missed the point here as well, you know, "for a minute there I thought...."

The Oban thing :lol: What's an Oban :lol:

Oh never mind :bangin:

Very :dry:

Cool idea!

Well, in my garage I have:

350z - 309bhp

Trackday Renault 5 GT Turbo - 225bhp

Yamaha R1 - 142bhp

Honda VFR750 - 100bhp

Kawasaki ZXR750L2 - 115bhp

Which adds up to 891bhp just for me.

My missus has a crappy Peugeot Diesel which has 110bhp, so grand total is 1001bhp!

I could add my lawnmower, but thats only got 3.5hp. :lol:

Very :dry:

you just need to know George to get this :lol:

Calm down, We have all had a drink, Well clearly you have (I can remember my first WKD too) Are you very short in hight or penis or just a good old fastioned keyboard worrior? Why would i lie about having a £7000 car? I certainly wouldnt lie to join a forum with a dickless wonder like yourself posting the first thing than comes in to his tiny mind. I'm glad the rest of the members on here are more welcoming to new member than you are else you would have no members on this relatively new forum. I'll stop shagging relatives when you stop w**king over "Barely legal animals" or whatever it is you're in to. Here is the picture of the two cars "I dont have" Now go back to the rock you crawled from and give tugging a rest once in a while, You will sharpen it to a point.

P1030375.jpg

Well just to add to the above i can pee over a metre ;):lol: . this thread has turned stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid and kinda reminds me of the MLR. Really thought the zed community was a little less "my dads bigger than your dad"............................as the man with very large collars often says"theres only one way to sort this out.............FIGHT!!" :boxing::lol: