OMG, how wrong is this?

glrnet

Ok so it is a bit crass and not my cup of tea but a lot of work has actually gone into this. The question is why? :scare:

Not really that much work - vinyl on the bonnet, crappy spoiler, blue light tints ...........

The work will have been in sourcing wheel that are that hideous, yer man did well there. :lol:

Ok so it is a bit crass and not my cup of tea but a lot of work has actually gone into this. The question is why? :scare:

Not really that much work - vinyl on the bonnet, crappy spoiler, blue light tints ...........

The work will have been in sourcing wheel that are that hideous, yer man did well there. :lol:

I think you will find that a lot of work has been put into this car, its not vinyl its actually paint and probably would of cost a fortune to do. The pec list of this laughable car is as follows:

Candy burgundy with gold metal flakes and flames

Flame tail pipe tips that light up in seven colors

Shooz 20" wheels with caps painted with flames

Blue tinted headlights and taillights lite up with Z led

Mirrors that light up with blue turn signal

Ooga horn, musical horn and back up announcement

Spoiler 2" that lights up flames, red, blue or green

Now tell me you dont want a exhaust that lights up seven different colours lmao

So he is an Auto Trimmer according to the building behind him. Imagine taking your car in there for some seat trimming and it coming out like his :headhurt:

'Sorry sir, I must have misheard what you said when you bought it in.' :lol:

Now tell me you dont want a exhaust that lights up seven different colours lmao

Where do I sign?? :D

• 4 weeks later...