Port Solent meet

Hi,

The girlfriend and I met some of you at Port Solent on Saturday. Just wanted to say thanks for the advice that you gave us and cheers for being such a friendly bunch.

I was on the way to the Hyundai garage to check out what a Coupe was like in real life, but seeing the lineup of 350z's, I changed my mind.

Now all I need to do is find a bit more cash, research, research, research and then make the purchase.

Cheers to you guys, much appreciated.

al

Hi there, you were speaking to myself(paul), doogyrev(jim) and buster(bob).

Really happy you joined up and if ever you need any advice, or want me too chck out a car with you please ask, I am more than happy to help.

I am only in Whiteley so we can arrange anything at weekends if you find one you want to look at.

Jim gave you the flyer BTW :thumbs:

Hello and Welcome :wave:

Nice to speak to you on Saturday, Good luck with the search, even if you don't find one that's local to you, there are always nice people on here who will gladly take a look at a car for you :#1:

Hello and Welcome :wave:

Nice to speak to you on Saturday, Good luck with the search, even if you don't find one that's local to you, there are always nice people on here who will gladly take a look at a car for you :#1:

And his girlfriend isnt bad looking either, :yahoo:

• 2 months later...