Just Purchased my First 350z

Hi all, I am Frank and i live in Aughrim Co. Wicklow Ireland. I have just purchased a 2004 350z Gt. I will be collecting it from the Garage Sat. I have never owned or driven a 350z before, so i am looking forward to my first drive.

Welcome to the forum Frank. You're brave buying without driving. Hope it turns out well. Are others on here that have some the same.

My thoughts exactly. But mind you, my missus never ever test drives her cars when she buys them, shes too embaressed in case she stalls them. So i have to test drive them for her.

Welcome to the 350z club! you`ll have loads of fun!

Welcome!

I bought both my zeds and my last BMW without test drive - actually my last zed was 200+ miles away so I bought it without even viewing, at at nearly 14k that was scary!

Makes life interesting I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, Frank from Ireland again. Thanks for all your replys. Well, what a experience i just had over the past few days. I picked the car up from the garage and i have'nt stopped smiling, i am so happy with this car. The drive and engine is excellent. Its everything i had read and the reviews were all right. I am 50 years old and feel 18 again.

thanks all.

frank :thumbs: