Wales May 2011 Pictures Here

marzman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Octet, thats some serious camera you must have fella! Piccs are crystal clear! :clap:

Graham, when you upload the piccys it should ask you if you want to do it in full size? Then once uploaded click each image tag and paste on here. Maybe you will have to upload them to photobucket again in full size? Who knows im no pro but have just about mastered img's.

Thanks for your help then :p;)

My IT guru s***smaddave has confirmed what you have suggested, I'll try again later :wacko:

If you resize in P/B they go distorted - so must be the size you are using when downloading from the camera, I guess

Shame really :teeth::lol:

P1010376.jpg

Hello folks, just got back last night after our extended Wales run. First off, big thanks to everyone who voted for me on the saturday evening, I really didn't expect it with so many other great Zeds about. (I belive it was the colour alone that won it! :#1: )

Obviously big thanks to Colin, Chris, Dave, and the rest of the team for another great weekend, and everyone else who came.

Lots of photos have been covered, so here's a couple from my trip and the meet itself:

Nice cars spotted during trip:

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

Who is this High Roller paying for his dinner?

IMAG0423.jpg

Fits ok-ish:

IMAG0424.jpg

Another year, another 20,000 flies swatted:

IMG_2134.jpg

Nice cars and exhausts:

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

Group photo:

IMG_2177.jpg

I think Bruce is probably still beavering through the pics??

I'm also waiting for these shots too :thumbs:

it takes a long time to go through a full weekend of DSLR pics, selecting the best ones, then you might want to crop some of them, then clean some up through PS so they look their best, then put your water mark on them, then upload them. Took me 5 hours to sort mine

It took me 10 mins to do mine, but then I think I only posted 50+ pics?

I think Bruce's workflow might be slightly more professional than yours (no offence)!

If it was my job I would have taken another 10 hours on them, as it was i rushed it. I wanted to crop down the lunch stop entrance pics as there are a few that would have come out really well but it is quite a time investment.

Come on people, we're waiting for the other pics..... :snack:

Octet

Darren

Husky

ChrisS

ANOther?

Bruce (sure these may take a while cos they are special ones ;) )

Just in case anyone missed them. :blush:

These are the pics I took on the Saturday run.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=49825&start=0

The next link are the pics taken by Bruce while I fixed :lol::lol: Neils car. :blush:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=49792

Great pics there guys, nice one. Can't believe it was a week ago today, time flies.

If he's anything like last time Bruce will be playing and editing the photos for ages. I will enquire as to how it's going and let you know.