if you could change one event in history...

Husky

Hmmmmm. I'm feeling philosophical so I'll bite. Got to say either:

a) Never touch a drop of alcohol. I'm not an alcoholic or anything, though I did used to drink a spade load in my early 20's. I just think it hasn't added anything positive to my life. It saps peoples ambition and energy shows a side of people that isnt real.

b)When I was 19 I had a little 1.1l 205 which I treasured and being an audiophile I loaded it will lots of audio gear, subs etc that were worth the same as the car. Spent so much on that I couln't afford an alarm (yes its breathtakingly stupid I know) so I installed a fake alarm (flashing red LED light attached to a couple of AA batteries).

Being a 205, thieves opened the door with a crowbar like a lighweight tin of beans, stole my stereo and to finally add insult to injury, they stole the two AA batteries from fake alarm. Gutted!

So to get back to point I'd wait in the bushes with a baseball bat and teach them a lesson! :lol:

I would never have set the woods on fire when I was 12 :byebye:

Ha ha that brings back memories, I set fire to MFI :lol: it was a total accident, funny when you look back at how stupid I was. (nobody was injured by the way)

So to remove an event in time hmmmm.

To be fair I wouldn't change a thing, i am where I am, and it suits me just fine.

There is one thing I really regret, its small in comparison to Jesus living or even winning £107 million on the lottery.

I think it has shaped a lot of my current future, and has made me a little defeatist and not willing to try go for something, just knowing I will almost certainly get shot down and not succeed.

I'll leave it at that, but lets just say i did 1 thing in my life out of character and paid the price. :(

Oh that and wish id made more of an effort with my now ex.

Seriously you can't f*ck about with the space time continuum!! You could end up being your own grandad! Now thats messed up!

Oh I dunno, if we applied the same rules then I'd quite like a 911bhp Porker... ;)

Would that mean the M3 would be 1003 bhp (if letters were roman numerals)? Im down for that!

Should never have had sex with that... oh wait, actually that was fun :teeth:

No regrets, never regret anything as there is sod all you can do about it. Just learn (and apologise where appropriate).

On my personal side I would change the point where I quit Ju-Jitsu as I'm sure it would have made me more confident earlier in life - either that or beaten up a lot.

World-wise, changing the point where Dolphins forgot to speak our language. I reckon it would be handy for Man to have a representative for the oceans to talk to (although we would have probably gone to war with them by now). Dolphins are very horny animals so blokey chats would have been interesting, too.

Oh, and stop the invention of the wheel. Now THAT would be a history changer :disguise:

Oh I dunno, if we applied the same rules then I'd quite like a 911bhp Porker... ;)

Hahaha, well the way they are going with the Turbo it might not be long before there is one! What's the Turbo S at the moment, nearing 600bhp isnt it?

But with the Z theres more to it, I've always felt that 350bhp would be exactly the right amount for it, it looks and sounds as if it should be that fast :) It's more muscular and brutey than a Boxster, sort of annoys me that it doesn't have the power to go with it! And besides I'm fed up of seeing videos of people in a Zed thinking they can win a drag against an M3 and getting dicked on!

Going by the logic though, imagine the Mitsubishi 3000 GT!

Last weeks euromillions numbers.

:lol: You're still not satisfied yet!? :scare: I'm sure you have a Ferrari (amongst other nice cars) sitting on the drive of your mansion, isn't that enough?

Leave some wealth for us poor people man, sharing is caring! :lol::lol::lol: