Japfest 2011 Pics and Vids

martinmac

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day out, I'm just a LITTLE bit sunburnt -> :angry: <- me :lol:

Nice to meet everyone at last was a good day out. I got home and crashed out for 5 hours or so due to getting no sleep last night after work called me in last minute :dry:.

I am currently uploading about 118 pictures (of over 500 taken during the day) to Photobucket. I have some pretty good shots of the guys out on the track and some from other club stands etc. Unfortunately trying to get some pictures to look purposely blurry resulted in 1 good picture out of every 10 but I think I got at least 1 good shot of each car and a few from the Z Car Club too.

I will upload them, sort them out and get the best ones on here as soon as I can. It will probably take a few hours for Photobucket as I have to upload them in groups of 4 to prevent it crashing, so if I'm awake they will get done today B).

Just got back in, was only at the show for a few hours then nipped over to see my brother and catch the cup final :lol:.

nice to see everyones car in real life despite not talking to anyone, will save that up for lakez though.

Here we go, apologies if I missed anyone:

IMG_0279-1-1.jpg

On the track:

IMG_0415-1.jpg

IMG_0414-1.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0453-1.jpg

IMG_0450-2.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

Probably my favourite picture of the day:

IMG_0506-Copy.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

It wasn't lapping with our cars but hey, it's eye candy:

Miltek Sport, matt orange GTR:

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0396-1.jpg

I probably have more of our guys but Photobucket is starting to play up and not showing the edits I am making on the posted pictures so I will mess around with it all tomorrow.

:thumbs:

Another great day - good to catch up with some old friends and meet some new faces, the stand looked excellent and had lots of footfall :#1:

Thanks to Peter for sorting out the tickets. I think there was only 2 people/tickets that were unaccounted for, everyone else collected them at the Premier Inn or kept in touch to get them on the gate.

There was a Z with BMW wheels :surrender:

A guy from driftworks , Them 7series wheel look ballin.

Tell him he needs to paint the centre caps ;)

Ruddles I think you may have broken the world record for getting the most picutres into a thread!! Congrats :#1:

No wonder my phone crashed the first time I took a look at these :lol:

Superb pics and a great turnout by the look of things.

The 350z-uk.com track session. Apologies for quality but YouTube took the quality down due to the length.

Not everybody knew how to drive evidently. Mr White ZX was a complete kn*b. :yawn:

Great day in all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwhnHEMey5U&feature=youtube_gdata

Is that a keychain 'spy' cam?

Lots of useful info on them here, if you didn't know: click.