Japfest 2011 Pics and Vids

martinmac

The 350z-uk.com track session. Apologies for quality but YouTube took the quality down due to the length.

Not everybody knew how to drive evidently. Mr White ZX was a complete kn*b. :yawn:

Great day in all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwhnHEMey5U&feature=youtube_gdata

Is that a keychain 'spy' cam?

Lots of useful info on them here, if you didn't know: click.

Yep - pretty good for £10!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day out, sorry I didn't get time to pop to the stand a say high, was so busy with fixing the 350gt, hope every one liked it :)

Looked awesome :thumbs:

What happened to it though? We seen you on the first lap then you disappeared & returned at the end of the session :shrug:

The auxiliary drive belt came off and lost water pump, power steering, charging etc. It's not the 1st time it came off so had a spare and borrowed a tensioner from a supra owner for the rest of the day but only went back out for the judged session, we got 2nd :) you would have seen mr at the end of the session just returning to the pits as I pulled off out the way.

Ruddles I think you may have broken the world record for getting the most picutres into a thread!! Congrats :#1:

No wonder my phone crashed the first time I took a look at these :lol:

Superb pics and a great turnout by the look of things.

Thanks dude! :thumbs:

My photobucket account seems to realise that too "You are approaching limit" :surrender:

A small consolation for forgetting my better lens!

Hi Laura, you shouldn't have any models on your car without them asking first. If you're not there and someone takes a fancy then you can't really stop them, but they should never be touching/sprawling without owner's permission. I know whenever I'm shooting with models, that doesn't happen.

The auxiliary drive belt came off and lost water pump, power steering, charging etc. It's not the 1st time it came off so had a spare and borrowed a tensioner from a supra owner for the rest of the day but only went back out for the judged session, we got 2nd :) you would have seen mr at the end of the session just returning to the pits as I pulled off out the way.

Did wonder what happened to you chap. Glad it wasnt anything terminal. Car looked excellent B)

Hi Laura, you shouldn't have any models on your car without them asking first. If you're not there and someone takes a fancy then you can't really stop them, but they should never be touching/sprawling without owner's permission. I know whenever I'm shooting with models, that doesn't happen.

yeah i know... think i might invent a alarm from when a model goes near it goes off ha ... maybe its me being a bitch but i just think some of the models if you saw them in asda dressed in jeans n a top you wouldn't go near them but as soon as they got bit of flesh out men are like flys...

and if they wanted pictures them with the car then they would have to smile!...ha

yeah i know... think i might invent a alarm from when a model goes near it goes off ha ... maybe its me being a bitch but i just think some of the models if you saw them in asda dressed in jeans n a top you wouldn't go near them but as soon as they got bit of flesh out men are like flys...

and if they wanted pictures them with the car then they would have to smile!...ha

I can tell you Kayleigh looks pretty good in anything and nothing :p But then we all like different things i guess :lol:

agree most models look 20 grit. I like their shoes though :lol: