Finally got round to detailing- pics

LRF4N

Had a busy few weeks but finally had a chance to untangle the hose and get to work lol. Clayed, polished with ag super resin and waxed with megs tech wax 2. My usual regime includes finishing it off with a layer of purple haze dodo juice but by this stage I felt like I'd ran a marathon in the sahara desert lol I getting too old for this.... Lol so il use dodo juice during the week

Pics-

4fa0c7ab.jpg

4210db93.jpg

84ecf282.jpg

f8e932a1.jpg

Sorry for the glare but u can see the mirror shine

4537f9d9.jpg

I even trained my nephews on how to detail but they can stick to my sisters car for now, theyl need a few more lessons before they do mine lol

180724e7.jpg

Cheers guys. Azure is clearly the best colour glad u guys agree :lol:

After washing n claying yesterday I went in for lunch and it was covered in dust within 10 mins- il never keep it that way lol

Blacky- that's just using my iphone4 camera

Dredd- It's standard bumper with vizage type b lip, satin black middle section and mesh instead of the plastic grille

Doogyrev- il send the boys down to u, theyl learn a lot and quickly on a jeep :lol:

:lol: I couldn't even finish a full session on mine George I was f@£ next is the Audi which has never been detailed but il wait til the sun goes away lol.... Shouldn't be too long lol