Vigilante attack + 3 points for speeding

370nel

Happy Motoring or what?

Parked my new z in a parent and child spec at Asda Yesterday, i do normaly have my son with me so its got to be a habbit, but on this occassion not:( Came out to find a young Nigerian chappy giving me a ticket, told him to politley F,Off because my son was with me when i parked but has gone away in his mothers car, He was happy with that and left me alone.

Then Joe Public took over, and threatend me with pending Violent attack, (Put on hold becuase he was with his daughter) off course,,, :boxing:

Then//////

Went home jumped in the van, and did 7 emergency call outs for the police "Boarding up service" Run me ragged from job to job,, finaly got 100 yards from home , dreaming about my cooked chicken from asda, and Hey presto,, Police woman jumps out with a gun and gives me 3 points,,, 41 in a 30. I did try to say i was working for the Poilce at the time, but fell on deaf ears, as she was filled with such glee!! :shrug:

Happy Motoring or what?

Parked my new z in a parent and child spec at Asda Yesterday, i do normaly have my son with me so its got to be a habbit, but on this occassion not:( Came out to find a young Nigerian chappy giving me a ticket, told him to politley F,Off because my son was with me when i parked but has gone away in his mothers car, He was happy with that and left me alone.

Then Joe Public took over, and threatend me with pending Violent attack, (Put on hold becuase he was with his daughter) off course,,, :boxing:

Then//////

Went home jumped in the van, and did 7 emergency call outs for the police "Boarding up service" Run me ragged from job to job,, finaly got 100 yards from home , dreaming about my cooked chicken from asda, and Hey presto,, Police woman jumps out with a gun and gives me 3 points,,, 41 in a 30. I did try to say i was working for the Poilce at the time, but fell on deaf ears, as she was filled with such glee!! :shrug:

Bloody hell rotten day mate. No point trying to talk to police nowadays, they are nothing more than call centre operators in a uniform reading from a script. I wish they would though along with traffic wardens at least try and hide their happiness at their fringe benefits of nicking people. I mean, we know we've done wrong but no need to be smiling like a cheshire cat and talking to you like a 10 year old whilst writing the ticket out.

My missus had a go at some chavs that parked in the child/parent spot the other week, as you know yourself it can be a right struggle getting the kid and all the clobber out a normal space so I kind of relate to the guy having a go, sorry :blush:

As for the speeding ticket, a few years back a medical van 'not ambulance' carrying a human heart between hospitals to save someones life got a speeding fine so unless you are in an emergency responce vehicle breaking the speed limit then your pretty much stuffed.

I'd just put it down to a bad day bud :lol:

:scare:

Front page of our local paper under "freedom of information etc" stated that last year 95% of burglaries in our area went unsolved and no one charged or arrested!!! :scare:

95% :scare:!!!!!!!

Its all down to points for prizes performance related b*ll.

Same points for catching a speeding motorist as it is for a crackhead burglar. Which would you rather try catching?

What is happening to this country :headhurt:

Rant over, Sorry

park across 2 spaces and you will get some kind soul like me in their shed car parking right on top of you so you have to wait for me to finish shopping before you can get back in. There is a line round the space, use it or park somewhere else, I park my zed many many miles away if i'm going somewhere i think it will get dented. I like to call this place "Home"... There I can park as squint as I like and no one will park next to me, no one will dent my door and if I so choose I can sit in the car naked.

I detest poor parking, especially the people who use disabled & parent child spaces.

I saw a white nismo Z in a disabled space at Tesco's in Camberley the other week. Naughty boy.

The thing is, late in the evening (10pm) most of the cars if not all of them in the disabled spaces are not occupied by disabled drivers. I guess if they are too lazy to walk then they must be disabled.

I think of parent and child spaces as extra room because the kids and to some extend the parents don't know how to get in and out of a car without smacking the door against the car next to them. So leave them for the parents and children and hopefully less chance of getting your own car dinged in a normal space. Well wishful thinking anyway.

Anyway, sorry to hear you had a bad day. I bet you won't do that again in a hurry.

:scare:

Front page of our local paper under "freedom of information etc" stated that last year 95% of burglaries in our area went unsolved and no one charged or arrested!!! :scare:

95% :scare:!!!!!!!

Its all down to points for prizes performance related b*ll.

Same points for catching a speeding motorist as it is for a crackhead burglar. Which would you rather try catching?

What is happening to this country :headhurt:

Rant over, Sorry

It's hard to catch a burglar. Even with DNA in the house, or fingerprints on the point of entry, usually need a confession or corroborating evidence to convict a Burglar. So many easy excuses and the CPS accept them and decide it's not worth wasting public money on a trial. If the CPS do not belive their is a realistic prospect of conviction (more that 50/50), they will not authrise charge. Only 1%-2% of rape allegations get a conviction, which is even more shocking.

The police are rated on charges on Burglary, Robbery and Vehicle Crime, and reduction in Anti Social Behaviour. No prizes for catching speeders. It's down to the individual bobbies. There were a team of traffic officers who used to compete to see who could give the most tickets to other police officers! But then, if someone dies as a result of speeding, people ask 'well what were the police doing about it.'

Anyway, does sound like a pretty crappy day :) How old's your son? Can't find out if a child can sit in the front of my zed or not, websites are all confusing :wacko:

Chris,

Hes 13 and nearly as big as me, i guess some would argue that child places are just for "Little kids" But until the signs indicate an age limit, then hes a kid and i'm a parent. :thumbs:

Ps Just want to make it clear I have NEVER parked in a disabled bay

And only ONCE parked in a parent bay without my kid

Just dont want to give the wrong impression :D

:lol: I'll have it, never thought about that :lol:

Wasn't questionning you, but I'm just about to have a kid, and think I have to wait around 12 years before he can come in the Zed. Always looking to see if there are ways to legally get a younger child into a Zed but I dont think there are :doh:

Always looking to see if there are ways to legally get a younger child into a Zed but I dont think there are :doh:

Where in the law says you are not allowed to take any under 12 yo kids in the Zed? I know is safer not to because of the airbag but is it really illegally?

I don't know, I've tried to read up on it. I know you cant have the rear facing seat in front because of the air bag. Can you legally have booster seats in the front? I looked in the 350z manual and it just confused me. It doesn't take much, I think I need a government state minder to look after me :)

If such a rule/law exists I'd suggest its probably there for a reason............explaining to the missus why you've just crashed and minced your 6 year old spawn is going to be a rather uncomfortable discussion. :flowers:

Sounds like a shitter of a day but as said above........live and learn :p

Chris,

Hes 13 and nearly as big as me, i guess some would argue that child places are just for "Little kids" But until the signs indicate an age limit, then hes a kid and i'm a parent. :thumbs:

13years old? IMO you're abusing the honour system. These spaces are close to store to help parents with very young kids, pushchairs etc.

Chris,

13years old? IMO you're abusing the honour system. These spaces are close to store to help parents with very young kids, pushchairs etc.

+1

What if I go there with my dad, is that ok?

+1

What if I go there with my dad, is that ok?

Why is he abusing it? in Mcdonalds they still manage to get inside no matter where they have to park...

Just a thought?

Does anyone try to take up 2 normal spaces when out shopping???

Just Megga Psssd off with getting panel damage

Yes, but I make sure it's right out of the way as not to cause an inconvenience. The missus dreads going out in the Zed if car parks are involved because she knows how much of a picky bastard I can be about spaces.

Just a thought?

if i see that i like to move all the trolleys from out of the trolley park and strategically bloke the car in with as many trollies as i can find. my record to date is 36 trollies :lol: was going for 42 but the owner came back :lol:

if i drove a crap car i'd probably park next to someone like that and use my own door to do an impression of a woodpecker. parling like a ***** only encourages more damage.

and if your using the parent and child parking spaces and you kid is 12 i think its time to move to the grown up spaces. i think on most of them the sign is of an adult pushing a pushchair. and i do hope your lad isn't still in a pushchair.

Just a thought?

if i see that i like to move all the trolleys from out of the trolley park and strategically bloke the car in with as many trollies as i can find. my record to date is 36 trollies :lol: was going for 42 but the owner came back :lol:

if i drove a crap car i'd probably park next to someone like that and use my own door to do an impression of a woodpecker. parling like a ***** only encourages more damage.

and if your using the parent and child parking spaces and you kid is 12 i think its time to move to the grown up spaces. i think on most of them the sign is of an adult pushing a pushchair. and i do hope your lad isn't still in a pushchair.

:lol:

Zero tolerance eh Rich ?

i'm sorry attak but from what i read it all seems self inflicted :shrug: i know its not nice having a bad day, and i'm sorry the bloke did. but there were several things he could have done to avoid the issues.

hell i even swear at people in disabled parking bays if they aren't displaying a blue badge. (i am a little more tollerant though if they look disabled, but lacking in brain cells doesn't count)

i'm a retard and if i can manage to use a the correct parking bay correclty than for most humans i cant see it as too much to ask. :shrug: