Vigilante attack + 3 points for speeding

370nel

Wow, getting done at 41 in a 30? They are harsh down your way.

I'm a cop and I know that you'd be very unlucky to get done at that speed unless it was in an area/street where they are particularly cracking down on it if there has been complaints about it etc.

Bad luck, but I suppose we all live and learn.

And enough of the Police bashing everyone, I get enough of that at work from the public, never mind on here in my time off! :lol:

13years old? IMO you're abusing the honour system. These spaces are close to store to help parents with very young kids, pushchairs etc.

+1

What if I go there with my dad, is that ok?

Why is he abusing it? in Mcdonalds they still manage to get inside no matter where they have to park...

He is abusing it because the child parent spaces are extra wide to allow parents with kids in car seats/pushchairs to get them in and out of the car easier. It's especially hard on returning to the car with a full trolley and a screaming kid in a pushchair, particulary on your own.

He's taking the pi55, which I don't have a problem with per se, but you can't then moan about the subsequent fall out....

The reason i had my little moan was not the fact people were complaining about my stint at not playing by the rules but for the fact, that came up with a reasonable excuse, ( That i was with a child when i had parked and now that child has gone with his mother in a different car) I also told them to check the cameras if they didnt believe me...

Now this was enough for the Parking Official ,, who psssd off and left me alone,, Ok it was a pack of stinking lies but they didnt know that ;)

But i was taken back by how some Dck Hd wanted to make it personal.....even after my explination,,,

As for playing by the rules, people should stop causing damage to other folks cars...