exhaust

Dano190485

+10000000 on Nismo exhaust. I may have one coming very soon :teeth:

Where'd dave go? He should join in with his shiny but quiet :wheelchair: miltek :thumbs::p:lol::lol::lol:

hahaha all the oap zedders are buying milteks. Fragile hearingMade it larger for their poor eyesight :lol:

If i dont get the nismo im gonna buy a buddy club i think. Im stuck between the two different styles and love the sound of both! The nismo is awesome loud coupled with hfc's

hahaha all the oap zedders are buying milteks. Fragile hearingMade it larger for their poor eyesight :lol:

If i dont get the nismo im gonna buy a buddy club i think. Im stuck between the two different styles and love the sound of both! The nismo is awesome loud coupled with hfc's

Is it much louder with hfc's? Really hard to tell in videos. If so, I may bump that up the list of things to do :p

Buddy club, yeah, it's ok for the price. But I still want to see someone with the greddy evo2 in the uk.

Is it much louder with hfc's? Really hard to tell in videos. If so, I may bump that up the list of things to do :p

Buddy club, yeah, it's ok for the price. But I still want to see someone with the greddy evo2 in the uk.

The nismo exhaust is awesome with hfc's, greekman has it and it sounds :cloud9:

My car used to have a nismo exhaust on it and it got sold. Wish i had it now. Its alot of money for a new one now where at the time it was probs only around 1k max imported.

+10000000 on Nismo exhaust. I may have one coming very soon :teeth:

Where'd dave go? He should join in with his shiny but quiet :wheelchair: miltek :thumbs::p:lol::lol::lol:

Oi who you calling an OAP :boxing:

:lol::lol:

more precisely thats the Pro Racer A-Spec as it has the burnt effect tips :thumbs:

Had one fitted to my car for 2 years. I heard alot of different exhausts in that time, and I still think the 5zigen sounded the best. Except for maybe the Fujitsubu that Phil had on his.

I don't know I come on here, buy 2 or 3 exhausts and all I get is grief about being old and having a quiet exhaust, I don't know why I bother!

said with an ever so small amount of sarcasm...

You have already had your handbag out in one thread mate. The thread has been locked due to ill feeling on both sides. Some felt it was in their face while the OP felt he was trying to do a good thing by giving other a humour ribbing. Either way it has been locked and should be left at that -I don't understand why you feel the need to have a further dig?

I don't know I come on here, buy 2 or 3 exhausts and all I get is grief about being old and having a quiet exhaust, I don't know why I bother!

You have already had your handbag out in one thread mate. The thread has been locked due to ill feeling on both sides. Some felt it was in their face while the OP felt he was trying to do a good thing by giving other a humour ribbing. Either way it has been locked and should be left at that -I don't understand why you feel the need to have a further dig?

Don't know what you mean, I am talking exhausts?

Why are you dragging up other things :shrug:

......ahhhh, now you're really being a nob!

......ahhhh, now you're really being a nob!

No I think you are :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got a Cobra Sport System from Exhuasts UK - love it; see below:

http://www.370z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42545&start=0

Join the COBRA KAI!

COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI! :lol:

SweepTheLeg.jpg

We do not train to be merciful here, mercy is for the weak! Here, on the street, in competition, man confronts you he is the enemy and enemies deserve no mercy, what is the problem Mr. Lawrence?

Legend.