Hi all, new to 350 ownership

hi all, ive taken the plunge and bought a low milage 2004 350z.

Any suggestions on sensible changes, upgrades from you experts would be greatly appreciated.

I was a GTV V6 owner previously and was hooked, but not hooked on thier suprising and ingenious ways of breaking on me.

So far, i am impressed with stock performance, meaty handling and sound from the engine....so what should my future 350 plans be?

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

As you've probably already realised, the Zed is pretty good standard but there are a few mods which are relatively inexpensive which can gain some performance or at least some 'noise'.

As CaptainSensible says an aftermarket exhaust might be worth considering, perhaps a Scorpion, Milltek or go the whole hog and get an HKS or Nismo system. You could also think about a plenum spacer, ECU re-map and the like. Have a good look through the FAQ's as there's loads of really good info available in them.

Most important you need to get a 'stubby' and it'll need spacers and lowering! :lol:

thankyou for the warm welcome everyone.

So to 'up-rev' the vehicle....how do i go about this? is it along the lines of a re-map? or is it a separate modification?

are there any internal aerials that can be recommended to remove the stubby external one?

I am welsh, but im in the forces, so spend most time long distances away from the fatherland, so looking for meets more alonf the south and east of england at the moment.

many thanks :)