Where are all the 350z`s ?

rabbitstew

Im picking up mine on Saturday and so this last few weeks ive been keeping an eye out to see how many 350z`s i see on the roads and I havent seen a single one! Where are they all? I can see loads on autotrader, and one garage I visited had 4 of them sitting on his forecourt! But, on the roads they seem rare as hens teeth.

Is it cos they are not ideal for a daily runner? Or fuel prices? Or maybe just everyone in my area is boring?!!!

Is it cos they are not ideal for a daily runner? Or fuel prices? Or maybe just everyone in my area is boring?!!!

I use mine as a daily runner, no probs, Fuel prices are getting a bit silly, I'd imagine either everyone in your area has worse or a lot better taste/money lol.

I see 30+ Porsche's a week... but only ever 1 zed... from the inside.

It's the other way round down here, far more 350Zs than 911s or Boxsters/Caymans.

And I've also found that more 911 owners acknowledge a wave or a flash than the miserable sods in Zeds ever did :thumbdown:

It's just a matter of luck, expected to see loads in California, Arizona, etc, saw a grand total of 3 in 9 weeks :shrug: ...never seen Ricey's Zed and have only seen Greeny and Fodder at mini meets and they live pretty close to me. Buckley is a small town with another member on here and I've only seen that once. All the ones I see are non members :lol:

Pete