Show us your manroom

srobrien

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get some pics up next week of my mates italian mad garage,it is one of the best manrooms ever,if you like cars full stop,with checkered flag tiles.jukebox,model cars, tv radio in a shape of a ferrari,old shell petrol pump,to much to mention.ill get some pics up. :) every petrol heads dream.

My house mate summed this up well

"you obviously don't understand the idea of a man room. You're meant to put everything you want in there not someone else's ideas. If you don't have inspiration then you aren't fit to have a man room."

Well he is known for his bluntness :lol:

:dry: He sounds like a right hoot

:p

Chesterfield to the thread please!

Haven't taken any new photos of mine now since getting the shelves /cupboards all sorted and sub in there. Will have to take some more. Also in the process of making the lounge a bit more modern too - but can't really class that as a man room. Mind you, its getting a fully remote control fire - so Im claiming that bit as mine. :lol:

I used to think this was the best man-room I'd ever seen -

montoyas_monzawinning_williams.jpg

- until I saw this -

rig_winner.jpg

- these are "my pictures of manrooms" not "pictures of my manrooms" though. I'm nowhere near that insane.

Dunno - but I'd still have a go at the one in the cowboy hat ;)

bloody hell women!! control your hormones!! :lol: I read something else similar in carbon coops thread that you wrote!

Your painting a very different image of yourself than that of which I had :lol::lol: