Too Cheap 370 !!

ChrisS

Real base model, but still a bargain, 2k for wheels, 2k for a wrap in your choice of colour, no rev sync or connect premium though.

only £1350 for wheels ;)

You'd put something different on though, and does that include the rubber? The wheels that are on it are only 18's ;)

Real base model, but still a bargain, 2k for wheels, 2k for a wrap in your choice of colour, no rev sync or connect premium though.

only £1350 for wheels ;)

You'd put something different on though, and does that include the rubber? The wheels that are on it are only 18's ;)

20" with 7mm rubber

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

only £1350 for wheels ;)

20" with 7mm rubber

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

:lol: Oh yeah, never noticed that :lol:

0 rating tells you everything you need to know about the seller. ;)

Phone them if you must but all smells a bit fishy to me.

lots of dealers have 0 ratings - so in this case i don't really think you can take that into account

the next cheapest on fleabay is a GT speck at £22K

and

£20.5K on autotrader

they are dropping

Call total dynamic :thumbs: My wrap should be about 1600 :blush: But yes I didnt pay that as... I advertised my car for them etc :thumbs:

I'm not after one jay, but it was a ball park figure. OPG were doing a R8 in matt black last I saw of them B) Wouldn't dream of a wrap on my RARE ebisu :lol:

Prices are all relative, you may find one or two kicking about cheaply, who cares, that's still a bargain :thumbs:

Can't put a price on exclusivity :lol: Only seen two other 370s up here and on my many travels to the Heathen South, and one of them was on a low loader on delivery day B)

Is it really a bargain?

Worst Colour

Non GT

No Sat Nav

Manual

Its keenly priced for sure but that's because it's an absolute dud.

PS: Dealers don't recieve feedback on ebay hence the 0 feedback ;)

You learn something everyday :thumbs: