Car park plonkers

LRF4N

Seriously.... Iv been pretty lucky in car parks but today I popped into my local sainsburys. Walking back to the car around 8.30pm nowhere near the shop door I see a plonker yes a plonker park her 1 series right beside mine. So close neither of us could open our doors. She couldn't get out I couldn't get in. She looked at me as if I was in the wrong when I asked her to move fwd into the space in front

My niece was with me said she was her classroom assistant last year. All she did was cut paper.

Lucky I was in the Audi or she woulda had a smashed windscreen

.....did I mention it was a woman driver?

I think the key to parking is

1. Park it like like you're abandoning it (as above)

2. Never look back as you walk away (or if you do, smile and nod appreciatively at your excellent parking effort :teeth: )

2. Never look back as you walk away (or if you do, smile and nod appreciatively at your excellent parking effort :teeth: )

I agree the safest way to park is badly lol take up two spaces it's an air cushion!

I agree the safest way to park is badly lol take up two spaces it's an air cushion!

park in 2 spaces = get car keyed, even i get the urge to key a car if they park like that. drives me up the wall. :rant:

I reckon these numpties that seek out isolated cars in the carparks are so bad at parking that they find it easier to line up and park using our cars as a guide rather than using the painted lines of the bay.

JUST A BUNCH OF LAZY UNSKILLED "FLOATERS"

FLOATERS is a new term someone at work came up with to describe annoying little sh$ts who you can't get rid of :lol:

We aren't all hopeless at parking :wacko: - i usually take up 4 bays so no one can get near my car with their car or trolly. I am also a teaching assistant in fact an HLTA, higher level teaching assistant :teeth: we sure do more than cut paper, we educate your children and given the chance i would teach them to park properly but my class are 8 and 9 year olds.

Heather - very proud and careful Zed owner.

Oh my, that is sooo funny :lol::lol: What were the chances of there being a female high level teaching assistant who can park on this forum? :surrender: LMAO, that was so unlucky guys, whatever you do don't waste your money on the lottery this week :doh::D Nice one Heather :boxing:

Now, just imagine if Vicky had been said HLTA :scare::scare: run away.................................... :surrender:

As for HLTA's they do a very hard job for very little money, i possibly don't agree with them being used as substitute teachers in replace of a qualified teacher; not because they can;t do the job, but puts temptation in front of heads to use cheaper staff to do the jobs of more qualified staff.

but thats a discussion for a whole other thread.

i do know that my wife finds her HLTA invaluable

Now Heather plz don't take me the wrong way I have nothing against classrom assistants I'm sure 99% do a great job. My niece told me that this particular dufus of an assistant didn't do very much assisting other than cut paper. Judging by her parking skills I'm not surprised lol

I am also a teaching assistant in fact an HLTA, higher level teaching assistant :teeth: we educate your children

I thought, as a teacher, that was my job? Maybe things are different up in Scotland but in our education system, teachers facilitate the learning experiences for children and classroom assistants support them in this role. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered going to university for four years. Its like when I go to my dentist (who is the OP here might I add), he has a dental assistant - I would be rather nervous if he handed the drill to her! As biscuit says though, this is the topic of another thread.

P.s. I am sure you park well. :snack: