Apologies to all.

Master Z

After my weeks ban for unacceptable behaviour on this forum last week I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who was offended by my comments,I have no excuse and would like it if I can have a fresh start? I would like to meet some of you in the coming months at various meets and shows and would like to clear the air.I believe people are intitled to there opinion and now understand that my opinion was wrong.Sorry once again Stephen

Couldn't have been that bad Ricey only thinks you're a Div B) Good job you didn't run off with money from the forumites :lol::lol:

Don't know what went off but well done for apologising :thumbs:

Much as you acted like a div it takes some kahuna's to come back into the forum after that..........make sure you behave this time! :lol:;)

all i can say is that due to your actions, you offended many many respected members so i guess if your ever at meets you will owe everyone a drink or 2.

You were very rude to everyone... disrespectful infact. Disrespectful to the club, the cars and the people.

Even though you have apologised it does not make it ok. If i punched you then i apologised you'd still be p1ssed off and its still wrong.

You'll have a lot of work to make up for what you''ve done and the hassle you caused for the moderators looking after the threads that you were abusing.

I guess in future you should be more careful and if you want abuse, join my350z those guys enjoy it

all i can say is that due to your actions, you offended many many respected members so i guess if your ever at meets you will owe everyone a drink or 2.

You were very rude to everyone... disrespectful infact. Disrespectful to the club, the cars and the people.

Even though you have apologised it does not make it ok. If i punched you then i apologised you'd still be p1ssed off and its still wrong.

You'll have a lot of work to make up for what you''ve done and the hassle you caused for the moderators looking after the threads that you were abusing.

I guess in future you should be more careful and if you want abuse, join my350z those guys enjoy it

You enjoy it to ya bum pirate! :lol:

You enjoy it to ya bum pirate! :lol:

lol i do enjoy a bit of witty banter, but to offend people you dont know... well that got me a warning :lol:

Me too, haven't a bloody clue :lol::surrender:

I HATE posts like this, i never catch the initial issues and then im clueless to what's going on! lol :lol::rant::lol:

new member a bit rude to other members in a couple of threads

banned for a week

comes back with a full apology

HAPPY DAYS :)

carry on as normal :teeth:

end of :thumbs:

Me too, haven't a bloody clue :lol::surrender:

I HATE posts like this, i never catch the initial issues and then im clueless to what's going on! lol :lol::rant::lol:

new member a bit rude to other members in a couple of threads

banned for a week

comes back with a full apology

HAPPY DAYS :)

carry on as normal :teeth:

end of :thumbs:

When I said carry on as normal, I meant carry on ripping the p!ss out of each other lol :thumbs:

It will all be forgotten so good effort for apologising.

There was a time long long ago when I used to overstep the mark a little.

Just remember the rules, remember it's a family forum, by all means have an opinion but respect others to. This a great place to meet friends and get information on all sorts of subjects. Embrace brotherly love.

And.... For the love of Christ

Don't upset Beavis :lol:

Kudos for apologising but, it's a long way back from some form of respectability having read some of your posts........

I've sailed close to the wind many many a time, mostly usually out of a passionate opinion on someone or something, but your posts seemed to purely and intentionally provocative.

This place can be one of the best places to chat with similarly minded people and virtually anyone is welcome, but be an idiot and it will quickly become a very lonely place....

You may not be bothered, but your apology says you are so good on you :thumbs:

Just lay off the drink :lol: