New Toy Purchased - Petrol and Rear Susp Question

Well I purchased my new toy yesterday!

Got a cracking deal on a 2004 350Z GT in sunset orange.

Couple of questions.....things I didn't check before handing over the cash...

Can I run this on normal unleaded....or should you always use super unleaded...you know with fuel prices today!!

Secondly I notice a little squeek from the rear suspension when I get in the car....its nothing major and car handles fine, just had a P3 service....anything to be concerned about?

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

The fuel thing has been argued for ages. :lol: I think the general consensus is the engine likes the good stuff and it can be argues that better fuel economy can be achieved. I live in the middle of nowhere and have to make do with the cheap stuff sometimes and have had no problems. Hope that covers it without opening the debate again. :)

There are a couple of possibilities for the rear squeak but the traders on here can help you to sort it without any drama or major outlay. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Will try both petrol types and see what gives better economy for price!

Rear suspension isnt bothering me....I only notice it when I sit in the car....it doesnt squeek on the road at all....but maybe thats because I cant hear it over the cracking engine note and BOSE!! :lol:

God damn the stereo is loud in the GT pack :)

Hi welcome to the forum :thumbs: as for the fuel it's Premium for me all the time. unless you are doing loads of miles the cost is negligible. Generally 5p difference per litre, so to fill up 80 litres is an extra £4. That not a pint of lager in town :drunk: .

+1

welcome :thumbs: