Location and number of forum stickers?

rog518

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to get a forum sticker to place proudly in my zed and support the cause.

The thing is I am a bit fussy when it comes to things in my car and wouldnt be able to put just one on one side! In other words I want two one on each side on the back quaters but I want to have then facing the same way! Does this mean I have to get an inside sticker for oneside and outside for the other? or do I go for one on the back window?

Where are yours and how many you got?

Cheers

Rog

You can't swap and change unfortunately ......... an inside sticker has the adhesive on the outside and an outside sticker has the adhesive on the inside, if that makes sense........ you have to go for a custom sticker to get them both facing forward such as the ones rtbiscuit makes as a group buy on occasion

or you could ask me i can cut 2 window stickers to fit on the inside, but rotate the image so that they both face the same way ;)

rotate ? shirley you mean mirror shirley :surrender::thumbs::lol::blush:;)

mirror rotate spin, swivel computer jiggerery. who cares what its called as long as it gives the desired effect. ;)

or you could ask me i can cut 2 window stickers to fit on the inside, but rotate the image so that they both face the same way ;)

mirror rotate spin, swivel computer jiggerery. who cares what its called as long as it gives the desired effect. ;)

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

we'll settle for swivel :lol:

I got three from Rich, two small and one large, I had a thought only today as I've not put them on yet, I was going to put the small ones on the rear quarters and the larger one under my rear number plate, just checked them and they're all for the inside :lol:

Oh well back to the drawing board :teeth:

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to get a forum sticker to place proudly in my zed and support the cause.

The thing is I am a bit fussy when it comes to things in my car and wouldnt be able to put just one on one side! In other words I want two one on each side on the back quaters but I want to have then facing the same way! Does this mean I have to get an inside sticker for oneside and outside for the other? or do I go for one on the back window?

Where are yours and how many you got?

Cheers

Rog

impossible to both sticker to face the same way if they were on the side windows unless you prefer to read right to left instead of left to right :bangin:

we have plenty of club stickers in stock. :)

not impossible ;)

yes text reads the same way on both sides, but the direction of one of the cars is mirrored to give the effect of both going in the same direction.

if you can do it with the Official club stickers i would reccomend buying from the club first.

impossible to both sticker to face the same way if they were on the side windows unless you prefer to read right to left instead of left to right :bangin:

:lol: I'm glad you said this, i was reading the thread thinking exactly this!

If you have a shed make sure to buy a shed sticker for that!! :lol:;)