I'm spoiled :D

Husky

Om nom nom nom :teeth: I have only ever had one KK before now and oh lord this is just too good. hands up if you are unhealthily obsessed with Krispy Kreme dohnuts! mesir.gif

Look at them :cloud9:

7d8db41b.jpg

9b5192ec.jpg

Look at them! the little sugary almost circle shaped chocolate covered sprinkly dreams of perfection, cute like little bundles of joy waiting to be taken to a safe place of happiness and "nom nom nom" :evil:

0b919d59.jpg

hmm too much sugar, whens the next KK meet? :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao i always bring back a double dozen from london.... chocolate dreamcake is the best mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's wot I used to think .... Til I had a limited edition strawberry dreamcake! Wow that was a donut!! Last time I was at trafford kk I brought back 48 donuts!

lmao i always bring back a double dozen from london.... chocolate dreamcake is the best mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's wot I used to think .... Til I had a limited edition strawberry dreamcake! Wow that was a donut!! Last time I was at trafford kk I brought back 48 donuts!

lmao its ok for you, you can fix your own teeth :lol: KK in Manchester dont taste the same as KK in London :lol:

Never had any of them to be honest. Are the ones they sell in tescos as nice or stay clear off them.

Tesco down south sell KK, they taste the same as long as theyre fresh! You're missing out mate! You have to try them!

Never had any of them to be honest. Are the ones they sell in tescos as nice or stay clear off them.

Tescos own ones aren't bad. But krispy kremes...... U can not put it into words how good they are!! Lol

Iv sworn by trafford kk Neil but il need to try the London ones now :lol: