Newbie!

Hi,

Just thought I would say 'Hello' as a new member to the owners club... although technically I only get her on Friday!

Just bought myself a GT, Coupe, 57 plate in metallic white, sat nav and all the gubbins!

One question which I am sure has been asked many a time is it comes with a phone thingy (technical term, I am female!!) but I have an iPhone and a Blackberry, will I be able to make them compatible to use with the steering wheel controls on the 2007 model or do I need to negotiate with the dealer for some extra bit?

Please keep it in simple terms people, I can drive but haven't a clue about techie things!!!

Kat :)

If you have the bluetooth adapter then they will link up, im unsure whether you can pair 2 phones at the same time though.

Thanks. I will have to check! As for linking them at the same time, one is my work phone so I will probably leave that one out... don't want to speak to clients while driving, much too boring!!!!

K

White Zeds are still pretty rare.

Can I ask - is it on a plate that starts with an "M"? and does it have blue interior lighting, and a rear spoiler?

Its first 2 letters are ML but I don't think it has blue interior lighting was a bright day when I tested it and I wouldn't notice these things! I heard they are quite rare it's got a metallicy/pearl finish. Just can't wait to get behind the wheel again! Beats a Cooper S and so much fun!! I have very jealous friends and male members of my family!!

K