Could I live with a Convertible?

Sarnie

Trust me, I have more hair than I actually want! *We need a werewolf smilie* :lol:

+1 :blush:

I bet lucy has to have a pet hair hoover for the house bacause of you :p

Why not just have a few goes in a mates convertable or hire one or get one from the dealership or drive with your head out the window.

I've always had a thing for targa's not sure why, i just do :blush:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not get a convertible that has a metal roof ie the new m3 convertible, (witch i love) you ve got the best of both worlds then

I am ;)

The dilema stems from the fact that if I don't enjoy it with the roof down, I might as well get the coupe :)

PS : I saw you coming through Coleshill recently :D

well if you do get the m3 and you see me flash me and pull over id love to see 1 close up, the m3 is the reason i sprayed my car alpine white B)

I think you've missed an opportunity by getting the Alfa. I'm thinking along similar lines to Sarnie but I've persuaded the missus that she'd look great in a convertible with the roof down etc. more flattery etc.

She's now getting an MG TF, which should only cost 2 or 3k give decent MPG and hopefully be half decent to drive (obviously not compared to a Zed but vs. a Polo or whatever else she would have looked at!). Now she's happy and I get to test out the convertible thing without having to worry about running a third car :thumbs:

I think you've missed an opportunity by getting the Alfa. I'm thinking along similar lines to Sarnie but I've persuaded the missus that she'd look great in a convertible with the roof down etc. more flattery etc.

She's now getting an MG TF, which should only cost 2 or 3k give decent MPG and hopefully be half decent to drive (obviously not compared to a Zed but vs. a Polo or whatever else she would have looked at!). Now she's happy and I get to test out the convertible thing without having to worry about running a third car :thumbs:

Should havegot an mx-5 though! You could say she looks better in one!

She's now getting an MG TF

Hijack....

I know where there's a burgandy Y (01) with 54k on it, with mg front spliter and rear wing (in black) with black wheels. £2,300ish :shrug:

Oh and chrome roll bar hoop things!

Should havegot an mx-5 though! You could say she looks better in one!

It was looked at, you get much older MX5 for the money though which neither of us particularly liked the look of plus I've always had a soft soft for the MG since the first MGF came out in the mid-90's!

She's now getting an MG TF

Hijack....

I know where there's a burgandy Y (01) with 54k on it, with mg front spliter and rear wing (in black) with black wheels. £2,300ish :shrug:

Oh and chrome roll bar hoop things!

Thanks for the heads up but we've already got our eye on the blue one. That burgundy one does sound nice though!

MGTF - OMG - sorry mate :blush: I really do not like them!!

Do you know until the last few years of production they were still using Mini suspension on them!

Hope its the earlier version before they ditched Unipart! At least you can still get everything for that model? Having said that there is the new Chinese model is'nt there?

MR2 or MX5 all the way for me! :thumbs:

Sarnie just buy one or ever a cheap Boxter? :lol:

Seems a bit too cheap ?? No mention of service history? dont forget they would have been revved to burgery!

Think the early model does'nt have traction control or anything else to save your life (from memory) Biscuit will probably know? :)